Hello I'm a new member

Giligan...er...I mean MR (
smile.gif
), you handled NSXTACY's "crucifiction" rather well, despite your aggressive overtone.
wink.gif
If I were you, I'd be sooo P'd off that I'd never return to this forum again and spit on any old fart that pulls up next to me in their 'overrated' NSX's!
rolleyes.gif
But in all seriousness, it takes some cojones (no, I wasn't referring to YOU
biggrin.gif
)to come back here and leave your mark in an attempt to clarify yourself. Bravo to ya! You got my respect, "'lil' buddy!"
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 12 November 2002).]

One more thing MR. Most of us don't feel the same way NSXTACY feels about you. Me personally, I try not to judge someone by appearance, age, first/second/third impression, or something rather stupid or out of character that one may have done/said, etc., simply because I know how it feels like all the time to be prejudged by some stranger that doesn't really know me at all. I believe that we, the NSX'ers on this forum, are for the most part, very open-minded about EVERYTHING in general (or we won't be driving NSX's now, would we?)and won't get sold on other's opinions without personal first-hand knowledge/experience. So don't worry so much about what one stranger think about you because most of us didn't buy that man's train of thought (sorry Ken, no offense intended there - but you'll still have my respect as always).

Anyway, have fun making your dream a reality, and don't forget that time is still on your side, so make it count!

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 12 November 2002).]

Which web site is it. If is is supercars.net i know that you visit that site a bit since you have the same name. I also know that you are on nsxsc.com

Anyways if those aren't it then my email address is.

[email protected]

Or my permanent account which sounds wierd but has a short story to it is.

[email protected]

I will tell you the story so i don't get wierd questions. My sister made an acount in netzero which is what i use. I wanted to join to nsxprime but couldn't cause i don't have a permanent account. So i just used my sisters account and email. She doesn't use it so she doesn't care anymore. She probably forgot she has this account.

Anyway that is the short story.

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Hey phoen$x Did you make that avatar or you just added your name to the original picture. It looks realy cool.

Thanks MR, but I only wish I was that talented. Someone else did the hard work, I just added my name
smile.gif

Hey Phoen$x. Do you think you can ask that person to make me a nsx in magun gray pearl. That is now my new favorite nsx color. I just recently seen a picture of the color not the car and it looks great. I understand if you can't but anyways cool avatar.

Hey why don't you guys go check out my topic in the off topic section. You might be interested in the idea that i got.

Back