Hello I'm a new member

Well hi I'm a new member but have been reading the info in this site for about a year already. Also i sadly don't own the nsx the dream car that i want. It'll be a long time till i can probably try to buy one. Probably like 10 years or so.

Anyways i would like to say hi to all you nsx fans and owners.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay!
smile.gif

------------------
PHOEN$X

Welcome!

It's worth the wait (even ten years!)...the NSX is the most fun you can hav on four wheels. I've been driving one for three summers now, and I still check the garage at night and in the a.m., just to make sure its there!!

You'll find this forum very educational about all things NSX, so read on and enjoy....

Originally posted by Joel:
Hmmm, haven't heard from Raven for a while.

Maybe he got his feelings hurt by Ken's comments about him?

If so, that stinks.

Maybe he decided it wasn't such a good idea to deceptively misrepresent himself and his intentions here, the way he did in that other thread (not this one, where he is being honest). If so, that's a good thing.

Joel, I think you're being quite unfair here when you refer to my comments without stating what those comments were or why they might be justified. By so doing, it appears that you are attempting only to attack and insult me, and purposely avoiding any explanation of what actually took place. Why not give people the link to the other thread containing those comments ( http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/000105.html ) as well as Midnight Raven's deceptive posts, and let everyone judge for himself what Midnight Raven was up to?

For that matter, if you really wanted to present a complete and accurate picture, you would also refer folks to the topic at http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006640.html where Midnight Raven was also not deceptive, just rather clueless. In response, I provided constructive and practical advice about how he could go about his apparent objective of a career in design.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 30 October 2002).]

I'm with Ken. He did present himself as an NSX owner asking for advice, and lot of people took the time to reply to the post thinking the same. Here's a quote directly from his post: "Tell me if you like what i'm planning to do to my nsx."

-Awais

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Yeah, I'm new too...this site is a wealth of information. Plus when yu are ready to get on the horse..they members out here are super helpful. Some of them are even willing to check out cars and take them to Acura Dealerships for you to have em inspected. Have fun!! Hopfully you won't have to wait too long.

T

No intentions of insults here.
I agree with Ken too.

Actually, I posted a response in hopes of getting Raven's attention. I just think that maybe the reason he seizes to post anymore is because he took the comments TOO personally.

I hope that that thread, if anything, fuels his desire even more and take the necessary steps to become an auto designer.

Well actually i didn't get any of my feelings hurt i just forgot about my post. I tend to get invovled in other stuff and forget the stuff i was doing before.

Hey guy what do you mean i'm deceptive i just posted that i would like to see what honda would do at that time nothing else. Oh well just like to let you guys know i am still alive.

Still don't have a scanner but anyway i'm to busy to draw as of righ now.

Wow i didn't expect people to post welcome in this page Thanks.

OKAY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!

When did i ever post that i was a nsx owner. NEVER.

It was you and the people who read it who thought that i owned a nsx. Not my fault that you guessed that. OK. The reason why i posted that was cause those are my future plans OKAY. Don't start spreading rumors about how i'm a lieing creep. Also i don't spell check my writing so stop bashing it.

Gosh you still with he is stupid and juvinile crap!

Please stop posting to my post all your doing is making me appear as a stupid moron who has no life. Just to tell you something i rank aroung top 20 in in my class out of about 400-500 kids and i do sports too. That is pretty good compared to the other people so don't so don't make remarks about how dumb I am!!

Sorry about this whole thing but it realy gets me mad how people post stuff that is so not true. And how can you guys agree with him if you read it i was just asking a question not saying that i have a plan to rip honda off. My gosh i'm like a nsx freak who is getting bashed by nsx owners. Do you know how that feels getting made look bad by the people who you wish you were.

Just to tell you it got personal!!!

You know what if i felt like it i could just start on a dream fo being a car designer and make NSXasty shut his face for so long he wouldn't be able to talk after he recovered.

Sorry but i'm blow off some steam. Just to tell you something you just turned one of my best days to the worst days. I just ran a cross country race today had one of my personal best times, i also had alot of fun, and i came home went on the net and read this. Then my day just turned to exactly the opposite. Thanks alot guys.

Whoa there, lil buddy. Don't take everything so personally. There's no need to get all worked up over some strangers' comments on an internet forum. Besides, most of the feedback have been informative and encouraging. Don't gloss over them and just focus on the few negative posts.

Read Joel's post again. I think he hit the nail on the head. Follow your dreams with your heart and don't let anything get in the way.

Originally posted by Joel:
No intentions of insults here.

Actually, I posted a response in hopes of getting Raven's attention. I just think that maybe the reason he [ceases] to post anymore is because he took the comments TOO personally.

I hope that that thread, if anything, fuels his desire even more and take the necessary steps to become an auto designer.

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 11 November 2002).]

MR never said he owned an NSX, even thou he said "Tell me if you like what i'm planning to do to my nsx" (this is assuming once he gets the car)

I have read all his post, and it don't seem like he's trying to mascarade as an NSX owner, he is merely trying to share the thoughs of what he would do to his future car.

About Acura giving him a car for his design,
I don't see anything wrong with just posting a few questions on trying to make his dream a reality. He thinks we're cool, and would like to share some of his thoughs with us.
Some of the comments made about him were rather rude, or the usage of words seems like a slam in the face, please keep in mind that he is only 15.

I'm fine now i still kind of PO but it is out of my system. I just don't like that when people lie about you and make you look like exactly something else. It just bothers me that people actually beleive the guy.

Anyway thanks.

The reason i got mad not sad and depressed.Is because everyone in the other topic were posting stuff like i'm with ken he did seem like he was lie(not exactly sure that is how it was said but it was a negative comment). Also there were only about 2 people that posted a good comment everyone else agreed with ken.

Just cause i'm 15 doesn't mean i am a baby so please don't say whoa lil buddy. Makes it seam like you regard me as a innocent little child. Not mad at phoneix, I just like it when i'm just considered as a person not a little buddy.

Thanks
wink.gif

That's only because Phoen$x is actually The Skipper in real life! LOL
biggrin.gif

Anyway, thanks Phoen$x for correcting my spelling [ceases]. I get those two confused sometimes. Along with "except" and "accept."
wink.gif

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Just cause i'm 15 doesn't mean i am a baby so please don't say whoa lil buddy.

You're half my age
eek.gif
(damn, I feel old!) so cut me some slack, all righty sonny?
wink.gif

Hey phoen$x Did you make that avatar or you just added your name to the original picture. It looks realy cool.

Back