• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello from the Philippines

Hey NY2NV... was nice meeting you the other day...tons of knowledge gainied... I appreciate you taking the time to drop by...hopefully i'll meet you again in Vegas during the SEMA and meet other NSX enthusiasts....

Hey NY2NV... was nice meeting you the other day...tons of knowledge gainied... I appreciate you taking the time to drop by...hopefully i'll meet you again in Vegas during the SEMA and meet other NSX enthusiasts....

IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU TOO. GOSH LOOK AT ALL YOUR TOYS. I CANNOT IMAGINE SEEING THIS IN THE STREETS OF MANILA., LAMBO, FERRARI, 67 CAMARO ECT., AND SOON TO HAVE A FORD GT? I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN ONE OF YOUR MEETS WITH ALL THE EXOTIC CARS IN MANILA. 09277893073. THANKS AND REGARDS.

Hi guys... have a problem i most certainly will need your help with... my friend just arrived from the US and he brought with him a set of 02 headlights which i plan to fit into my 91 NSX. upon trying to fit it in, i encountered some problems... would anybody have any picture of how this is done or how it looks under the hood before and after installation? i just have the headlights and i'm thinking if there is a conversion kit for this? Thanks

Hi guys... have a problem i most certainly will need your help with... my friend just arrived from the US and he brought with him a set of 02 headlights which i plan to fit into my 91 NSX. upon trying to fit it in, i encountered some problems... would anybody have any picture of how this is done or how it looks under the hood before and after installation? i just have the headlights and i'm thinking if there is a conversion kit for this? Thanks

Hi,
You will also need the 02+ bumper and hood (just to name a few). There are several aftermarket parts but OEM will have the better fitment (base on what I've seen). There are several 02+ convesrion threads on prime.

02+ conversion in manila would be an awesome project :cool:

Mabuhay from Sacramento, CA. ng marami na pinoy dito on prime.

Next time I visit I will be sure to stop by your shop. Good luck with the 02+ update.

ingat

I wanna go to your shop man, meet an NSX enthusiast, I just want to see an NSX in the Philippines. haha.. I'm heading there on Sept 28, staying at Rockwell so Pasong Tamo is really close.

I'm gonna meet up with some guys with 86 corollas too. Hopefully pick-up some parts, and I believe there's a drift event on October which I am planning to attend to.

Ingat pare. Hope we can meet-up.

niM

For those who plan to visit, give me a call or a PM. we are preparing for a big show in october to be held at the SM Mall of Asia. I think it will be one of the biggest shows ever. Hopefully soome of you will be here to visit.

Looking forward to finishing the NSX for that show....

Well I hope the show is between Sept 28 - August 19, if it is I'll see you there. Perfect time to see the the infamous Mall of Asia.

niM

For those who plan to visit, give me a call or a PM. we are preparing for a big show in october to be held at the SM Mall of Asia. I think it will be one of the biggest shows ever. Hopefully soome of you will be here to visit.

Looking forward to finishing the NSX for that show....

Gosh, what a waste. I just saw the pictures of your Ferrari. What caused it? So you are one car less for the October show. Keep us updated with your project. Pictures maybe. regards, Will you still be going to SEMA?

Chris

Back