Hello from California!

I just wanted to introduce myself.

my name is justin, im from Sacramento, CA, im 21. i drive a civic and am a moderator for Clubcivic.com and clubintegra.com. ive loved the nsx for a loooong time, and its one of my dream cars. mid engine v-6 vtec makes me drool.

ive read some threads, you all seem cool.

im here to learn a thing or too, but how can i say a car is my fave without having good knowledge about it. especially since i would love to own one one day

well.....thats it, HI!

Rice4Brains said:
...but how can i say a car is my fave without having good knowledge about it.
You can't I guess. Spend some time in the FAQ section. You will learn a great deal about the NSX there.

Welcome.

sounds like a good idea. a lot of you are really technically intelligent. its a good break way from the rice-infested board of my grocery getter. ill get to that faq though.

thanks!

I used to be a civic owner and became an NSX owner a little over a year ago.. It can happen if you really want it to.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Rice4Brains said:
I just wanted to introduce myself.

my name is justin, im from Sacramento, CA, im 21. i drive a civic and am a moderator for Clubcivic.com and clubintegra.com. ive loved the nsx for a loooong time, and its one of my dream cars. mid engine v-6 vtec makes me drool.

ive read some threads, you all seem cool.

im here to learn a thing or too, but how can i say a car is my fave without having good knowledge about it. especially since i would love to own one one day

well.....thats it, HI!
Welcome! The Sacramento chapter is very active. I believe they have monthly dinner and you should join them and check out their cars. The South Bay monthly lunch is first Saturday of each month in Milpitas. You should join us if you are closed by. The June meeting is in one week.
Steve

hey, thanks for the warm welcome!

id love to meet you guys. maybe sometime youll go to one of our meets. our last one was at discovery park in sacramento. 100+ cars. civics, integra, evos, sti's, a supra, prelude, etc. a bunch of cars.

yeah, hopefully we meet up sometime, and i know...someday...ill walk in my garage and see an nsx looking right back at me. gotta finish them degrees first

Back