• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headers for 02+ Auto

2b7ba53f7d39eae38f8ab44b52a4688e.jpg

930584ccd7d366cfaf57e2fc7f143131.jpg

I was under my car earlier while on the lift. Here's a few pics of the DC Sport headers clearing just fine. And with your year you shouldn't need the adapters that I need for my 91. Like A.S. Mentioned the headers should fit all the way to 05... So must of been the brand you tried.

Most manufacturers of headers might not know that their headers fit a auto simply because no one has confirmed with them. That doesn't mean it won't work.

If I can get 10-15whp from headers alone I am satisfied.
As mentioned, all the research I have done, I hear the 3.0 Auto or Manual see better gains than the 3.2 manual.

Out of respect of the vendors request, I'm not going to name the vendor but I can tell you they are a reputable brand among the NSX family.
Only reason I bought them is they said they were 100% sure they would fit...but they didnt.

Currently working with another reputable vendor who claims their header design is a bit different and should bolt right up. Will keep everyone posted.

Hopefully you have found a solution!

The main reason it's good to mention brand on this issue is to help save other auto 02+ owners the same grief when they Google 02 NSX auto headers and they see this. How do they know which brand to not go with? Not saying they don't work with stick.

Totally up to you thou. But I think you misunderstood why I asked what brand it is.

Hopefully you have found a solution!

The main reason it's good to mention brand on this issue is to help save other auto 02+ owners the same grief when they Google 02 NSX auto headers and they see this. How do they know which brand to not go with? Not saying they don't work with stick.

Totally up to you thou. But I think you misunderstood why I asked what brand it is.

Working on it and will let everyone know!

As this seems not much research has been done on this topic, I hope to help other AT owners make their decision easier.

I know the ScienceofSpeed headers aren't compatible with automatic per their website: https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde...ceofspeed-advanced-exhaust-header-system.html

With great pleasure, I can finally say that COMPTECH headers bolt right up to an 02+ Auto with no issues.

The sound, power, and weight loss are amazing.

Hopefully some will find this thread useful so they don't have to go through what I did the first time.

Jim

Back