header install Md/Va area ?? need a shop

Any good shops in the Baltimore / Washington area that can install a set of headers? I just got my NSX in Sept and my closest Acura dealer here in Baltimore doesn't seem to be very experienced with them.

Dan at Curry's Auto (near Dulles) is a former Acura tech and has done a BBSC install at Curry's- he should be great at this. If you want to check out the shop and meet Dan, come to the dyno day this Sat. (See my post). From Balto. go thru Frederick then take 15 South- cross Potomac at Point of Rocks and at Leesburg, take Dulles Greenway to Loudoun Pkwy. ..or go DC beltway to Dulles Toll Rd. to 28 North.

Thanks for the info... I'm afraid I will be at work all day Saturday--but I will try to get in touch with Dan to see what he says. I had to miss the last event also--- I hope I can make it to the next one.
Jim

Dan quoted me $700 for the install which is ridiculous. I got mine done at Pohanka for $330...not the best deal but I was out of option. They did a good job(I think...since there's no CEL after the install.)

Back