Haven't we had about enough of this rain.

Enough is enough! I noticed the other day that we now have frogs living under the deck instead of chipmunks. Clay is digging feverishly through the mud to get to them. UHHG! :eek::eek:

No drought here , That's for sure.

With the cool , lower temps than normal until just recently it has been a strange spring/summer here.

I have not turned the A/C on in the house yet this year , been getting by with just a few fans. I hoping to be able to tough it out without using the A/C for the entire summer. I heard my neighbor's A/C go on last night , it was the first time he turned it on all year.

passline , I hope all this rain is taking away from how much snowfall we get this winter. That would be a decent trade IMO.

Considering Rt 95 was flooded by me yesterday, the answer is yes. Even worse, the water reached the outside of the Garage Mahal. :eek:

The space between the raindrops is the beginning of a drought.:biggrin:

If we have three four days of clear skies some idiot will say : "we need the rain".

But the light shows sure are purdy.........

627585217_44dJP-XL.jpg

My landscape is loving it...and I'm loving not having to water:redface:

A little more "R" tonight again but no thunder. Car needs to be washed again. I've seen a lot of threads here describing lowering the NSX, but has anyone have know-how regarding a 4" or more lift of the NSX? haha :biggrin::biggrin:

Gentlemen:
I've decided to join a new club/forum here in the Northeast. This will be on the days I don't use the NSX, which as of late, have been most days. These cars are Triumph Herald powered and they track well. Are you set up for these Joe? And Larry ... can you build another lift/bay please? haha

7e9a6eac36cc1cbf5d6e36900ef6a5600_l.jpg

6d52689eac8ede67809ce268e37954080_l.jpg

61a0fa0a58630090b9484060b3f054820_l.jpg

5da9a82b517cd7e2f22c9a84c50a7fa70_l.jpg

4ddabbb54cf49acf19d7dbefdca317050_l.jpg

4ac5b558e88d69836e1d4559b5d5fba40_l.jpg

0397673da164644ecaa74380eab52e410_l.jpg

cc671d0dd764a77bcdc5a25dfc30be920_l.jpg

a6b67329189356f7d779a6bf9a9854110_l.jpg

that is Triumph a MR?

I remember seeing that Amphicar car in the 60's. I thought the manufacturer was "DKW"? I did a Google seach and amazingly (considering frequent attacks of CRS), I was on the right track - it used a DKW chassis. From a space consideration, any possibility of replacing the Triumph engine with an NSX engine? The switch from cast iron to aluminum might be a significant weight savings.:rolleyes:

Another way to attack the rain problem -- how about mounting an NSX engine on an airboat? :biggrin::biggrin:

All this water is warping my mind!

I remember seeing that Amphicar car in the 60's. I thought the manufacturer was "DKW"? I did a Google seach and amazingly (considering frequent attacks of CRS), I was on the right track - it used a DKW chassis. From a space consideration, any possibility of replacing the Triumph engine with an NSX engine? The switch from cast iron to aluminum might be a significant weight savings.:rolleyes:

Another way to attack the rain problem -- how about mounting an NSX engine on an airboat? :biggrin::biggrin:

All this water is warping my mind!
:biggrin::biggrin:

I thought DKW was Audi (German) (one of the real early purveyors of front wheel drive).
Could have used that chassis though. I used to be into cars from the UK and they used everything they could get their hands on to assemble a car. No two were alike!

Back