Have ya'll seen this in classifieds? JH4NA21615S000200

Re: Have ya'll seen this in classifieds?

Wow now that NSX saw some roads, def the way Honda intended it.

not garaged till death do you part.

nice I would get it. if I didnt blow all my money on a fire damage one, LOL

I dont know if I like the Blue center console and the door panels. the blue leather maybe I would have to sit in it and see if i liked it to say def.

nice though very nice

Last edited:

If I'm doing my math correctly that's about 26,000 miles a year. Boy that's a bunch of driving. I wonder if the owner that put those miles on the car is on here. I'd be interested in hearing his/her story.

Imagine all those miles. I wonder how many times he changed the timing belt. He was still under warranty most likely. So he got it done for free. Now that's how its done my friend.

Damn that's cheap..

Very cheap, if I had the money I would jump on that. It is a nice car none the less. I just dont like the blue interior stuff.

if i had the liquid i would buy it and make it my daily.

Imagine all those miles. I wonder how many times he changed the timing belt. He was still under warranty most likely. So he got it done for free. Now that's how its done my friend.

I doubt it, the timing belt would be out of the warranty mileage limit, plus it's a wear item like brakes/tires. I'd hope that he changed it at the required interval, I think it's 6 years of 100,000 miles whichever comes first. (not sure of the mileage interval, Larry B weigh in!)

Wow.......I would want to check out the service records. Have to agree not too hot on the blue interior, but that could be changed. Good price though.

If I'm doing my math correctly that's about 26,000 miles a year. Boy that's a bunch of driving. I wonder if the owner that put those miles on the car is on here. I'd be interested in hearing his/her story.
Every mile with a smile on his face.:biggrin:

that's a great price! if you think about it...it's most likely highway miles anyways. granted if he did the maint requirements on time etc, that motor should be just as good as my stop and go traffic 74k haha.

plus he is selling it less than what i got my 94 nsx for! :redface:

I wish they would zoom in on this picture, it looks like they are trying to hide some blemishes.

attachment.php

edit: why is the seat in this car black but its blue in other pictures? I think this is a scam!!! =(

I wish they would zoom in on this picture, it looks like they are trying to hide some blemishes.

attachment.php

edit: why is the seat in this car black but its blue in other pictures? I think this is a scam!!! =(

The picture you're looking at is one of a model car, not the actual car :smile:
But I'm sure you knew that already :biggrin:

The picture you're looking at is one of a model car, not the actual car :smile:
But I'm sure you knew that already :biggrin:

And if you look even harder, they took a picture of the car in the car. Its sitting on the targa cover and you can see the actual car interior through the partition glass. I wonder if this car comes with the car.

A different day, a different time and that little beauty would be mine. I'm glad it is not within driving distance or the love muffin and I would be on the road. I'd buy it for her for a Valentine present.
Anyone want to take some odds on how long it will be available--I give it hours verses days. I'm not much of a fan for the chalk blue color on the NSX but---given the build quality, the rarity, the reputation for long life, I don't see the risk to be all that high if reasonable maintenance has been done. Excellent point about the mileage having to have been primarly highway which results in minimum wear. Yea the blue dash etc. make for digestive issues but for a few $$ that is easily fixed. So, who will step up to the NSX plate for a 2005 ?

S14_TAT your kidding right LOL

made my morning

I didnt catch that till today.

Just assuming one would spend funds on TB service/clutch and other maintanance requirements, it would still be a decent deal.

S14_TAT your kidding right LOL

made my morning

I didnt catch that till today.

Yes I was, I just wasn't sure why they would take a photograph of a toy NSX in a real NSX in a NSX ad. Seems to add no value to it, so I had to point it out in a weird way.

yea we all knew you were messing around,

but the real question someone asked was does it come with the car?

I mean finding a Model that all the doors and trunk opening is hard.

my black model only opens the doors. no trunk, no hood and no engine bay.

oh yeah the wheels turn

the guy selling the car will probably keep this model. that rat basta_d

lol

can you imagine that thing slamming against the window in the engine bay when you make turns.

or the thing melting due to the engine heat in the compartment. haha

Last edited:

I called as soon as I saw the thread and was prepared to send a cashier check today :frown: and have the car shipped to New Jersey. The seller / dealer / agent said the car is sold and there was a tremendous amount of interest as soon as the car went up for sale. Oh well, there will be others.... :smile:

I called as soon as I saw the thread and was prepared to send a cashier check today :frown: and have the car shipped to New Jersey. The seller / dealer / agent said the car is sold and there was a tremendous amount of interest as soon as the car went up for sale. Oh well, there will be others.... :smile:

Wow, not suprised I guess. Hell of a deal for someone!

Back