Has the market bottomed out on NSXs? (Buy now, or in 6 months to a year?)

Hey Kevin

due to the economy your s2k is going to get 14-15K at the most in todays market. getting a car loan is very hard and there are a huge inventory of s2ks backed up.

i been watching the market for a long time and you have almost a zero percent chance of getting 20k for your car.

good luck on your sale. i would suggest selling it for what you can before the price drops even more. great time to buy, bad time to sell. i wish i had more $ to stock up. :biggrin:

I have to say I agree. I think at this point though I'd rather just keep it and if it ends up being something I never sell along with my Prelude, then I guess I'm expanding my stable :-)

The NSX will come some day, if its not appreciating any time soon I have no reason to go shuffle things around to make it work.

After the renevations in my garage and house are done, perhaps I can get a lift, and stack the S2000 and NSX lol

After the renevations in my garage and house are done, perhaps I can get a lift, and stack the S2000 and NSX lol

Now you're talkin! Start saving your pennies like I am :biggrin:
I'm not going to get an NSX until I sell my condo and get a house.. but I'm saving money for the NSX now so that I don't have to wait as long once I have a garage.

Back