Has anyone submitted a proposal for NSXPO 2014?

Fingers crossed for Alaska...

If you want it, make it happen. It's really easy, I promise :)

+1, getting the bid is the easy part. Actually putting it together and running the event can be a bit.... rough. I think I got about 5 hours of sleep total for the 2010 Vegas NSXPO.

+1, getting the bid is the easy part. Actually putting it together and running the event can be a bit.... rough. I think I got about 5 hours of sleep total for the 2010 Vegas NSXPO.

:eek::eek::eek::redface::redface::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::frown::frown::frown:

John Komar - Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

The last time I was in Alaska, it was in the first week of October and the temp was 28F and 5 inches of snow. That was Anchorage. Juno might be warmer but most of us would have to ship the cars there. It's a beautiful state and I like visiting there but not with my NSX.

yea ha, palin for guest speaker

The last time I was in Alaska, it was in the first week of October and the temp was 28F and 5 inches of snow. That was Anchorage. Juno might be warmer but most of us would have to ship the cars there. It's a beautiful state and I like visiting there but not with my NSX.

Good point. Fingers now crossed for Guam!

I'd vote for Kerrville, TX in the heart of the Texas Hill Country and on easy access to the Twisted Sisters FM 335, 336, 337. Fun Fun. Fredericksburg would be a very close second.

Votes don't matter.

If you want to have it in a particular location, put together a committee and get working on a proposal to submit to the NSXCA board for consideration.

Back