Has anyone seen these side ducts before?

In person? Anyone on here own them? I think they look neat, and certainly different!
nsx_sidfin.jpg

those look like a custom diy job.If you look carefuly the oem grill is on with these flat canard like pieces afixed.Hmm If Ed (nsxbuilder) sees this he might add another project....assuming he runs out of plastidip.......:wink:

I think I've seen similar style side ducts in photos before, and to me they look like Ferrari Testarossa knockoffs. Just my $0.02.

What about the side skirt who makes that and are there any other photos around that show how the rest of it looks, the vents don't do it for me

dohhhhh,shows how much I know about the Japanese aftermarket:redface:

those look like a custom diy job.If you look carefuly the oem grill is on with these flat canard like pieces afixed.Hmm If Ed (nsxbuilder) sees this he might add another project....assuming he runs out of plastidip.......:wink:

Wait a sec here - is the color blind guy with a NSX mod style just this side of the Louis Vuitton car calling me out? Just checking...

double lol

triple lol......................and yes I am oh plasti-dipinator...........:biggrin:

Back