Has anyone in AZ seen this car in person? JH4NA21655S000099

Depending on what you mean by "clean" (i.e. physically clean/detailed or 100% perfect), don't automatically assume a CPO car is automatically perfect. Based on my experience, a CPO car means the car is mechanically sound and that, with some exceptions, issues that are identified with the car will be repaired if you bring them to the attention of a dealer. It does not mean the car is perfect/pristine condition.

The pictures look nice...

I'm flying into Pheonix next Friday... but I probably won't have much time to venture around town.

Renting a car and driving north... it would be nice to check out... I'm sure somebody on prime lives in the Phoenix area.

i'd love to go see that car. Once i get a day off from work i might swing by to look at it. Looks to be pretty clean from the pictures. I'll let you guys know if i check it out.

You'll probably have better luck finding someone if you post the request in the regional forum.

I was actually at the dealer last week looking at some TL's. It is in overall good shape. It was a lease return so that may tell you something. I did notice a couple of scratches on it, but then again im very picky when looking/owning vehicles. If you would like to get any photos let me know I live right down the street.

i just got a chance to stop down and see it. overall the car is really clean except for a inch sized scratch on the driver side quarter panel and a scuff under the driver mirror. As far as the lease goes, i talked to a sales rep and he said when he brought it in he was gonna wait for the next generation NSX. He also said that someone from Florida just bought it... is that you southfloridacarfan?

THATS ME !!!! Working out the paperwork now woooohoooooo

Very excieted!!!

Maybe a bit much for my first NSX lol an 05 but WTF figured might as well go for the gusto :)

Working out the details now

Thanks all of you on this site...awesome info and knowledge Will keep you updated on the progress and when I get her home will join the club:eek::biggrin:

Back