Happy to be back!

update: picked up the car Saturday after it's 100 K service and clutch replacement. New set of Kumho's ordered. The previous owner had an after-market clutch that was much heavier but was getting very worn and w/ notchy engagement (was smelling too). The oem clutch is much lighter. Car is running strong and I'm enjoying it immensely. A few aesthetic mods ordered....
I would highly recommend Gary and the gang at Bob Lindsay Acura in Peoria, IL. I've worked w/ Continental in Naperville and Lythia in Des Moines and will be sticking w/ Bob Lindsay.
Cheers,
Jim

Are you doing service @ the Peoria dealership? I've been going to Muller's Acura in Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates after Ken Sax told me he's been with them since '91!

Are you doing service @ the Peoria dealership? I've been going to Muller's Acura in Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates after Ken Sax told me he's been with them since '91!

Yes, worked w/ Gary and was pleased. They did basic maintanence, nothing out of the ordinary. IIRC, from years ago on Prime, one of the dealers in Milwaukee had a tech who specialized in forced induction/ motor builds/ etc.

Just got a new set of Kumho MX mounted. Big improvement over the worn Yoko ES100's. Lowering springs on the way!:biggrin:

I was in Iowa City this week. Not too far away!

Back