Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving to you and all Primers. It's good to stop and remember how blessed we truly are.

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is enjoying their turkey meal.

wild-turkey-distiller.jpg

Last edited:
I got this some where on the internet, wanted to share.

If the Indians had given the pilgrims a donkey instead of a turkey, we'd all be getting a piece of ass on Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Primers.

I hope that most of us will be able to sit and break bread with loved ones and friends......take a minute to freeze that moment in time.....record it on a video ect......someday you will cherish those images...and to all those who for whatever reason can not be with family like our military may you have a moment or two of shared brotherhood with one another.

I hope that most of us will be able to sit and break bread with loved ones and friends......take a minute to freeze that moment in time.....record it on a video ect......someday you will cherish those images...and to all those who for whatever reason can not be with family like our military may you have a moment or two of shared brotherhood with one another.

Well said Doc and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

My wife and I just celebrated thanksgiving here in Dubai with our American friends (we missed the Canadian thanksgiving).

Mmmm....turkey!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of Prime

you guys have helped me out so much I am proud to be a member.

Happy Turkeyday to you and your family

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving! All the best to all NSXer's and their families, and all around the planet.

-DREW-

Well said Doc. Its very easy to forget how truly blessed we are, amist the hustle and bustle of life.

+1

well said (and thx for saying it :)

Last edited:
Back