Happy Hour at Champps Americana Uptown Park Friday April 4th 6pm

Hey guys

My last happy hour idea didn't get off very well so let's try it again.

It will be a Friday (Houston).

I was talking to Henry and he said it would be a good idea.

Anyway, here is a picture of where we can all park

73c7a7q.jpg

Post if you can attend.

1. Matt

Damnit Matt, you picked a bad Friday for me I'm afraid. So I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it....

Just a note here, I find myself at Champs every now and then and here's two notes to consider:

1. It will be nice weather and they have tables outside, however they will NOT let you bring an alcholic beverage (including beer) outside the building

2. Parking is ALWAYS crowded so even as far out as Matt indicates, it may be tricky getting a bunch of parking spots together.

You guys have fun....

Dennis

I'm in! I don't know if the NSX will be ready by then, I'm slowing taking care of some things in between work, school, and the ladiesssss!!! :cool: Ok, ok, just kidding about the ladies part. :redface:

Hey Z, what's wrong with the NSX that it's not ready to go now?? You didn't break that thing, did ya????

Haha, no, I'm in the process of replacing some maintenance stuff and adding some goodies! :smile:

Goodies??? Goodies??? Hmmm....I just LOVE goodies!! Is this a secret or something you'd care to share with the rest of us...

Inquiring minds want to know....

Dennis

Goodies??? Goodies??? Hmmm....I just LOVE goodies!! Is this a secret or something you'd care to share with the rest of us...

Inquiring minds want to know....

Dennis

Nah, I'm not secretive like the rest of these guys! Everythings so hush hush...

I'm doing my brakes(oem rotors and pads) since I'm sick of the dust and the rotors are toast. Adding sway bars and chassis bars. Also, getting an 02+ rear valance painted now and have a diffusor coming in anyday now. -- I'm REALLLLLY excited about this rear diffuser!!! :wink:

Also, the wheels are off to get re-finished, back tires are on order, headers and test pipes are in the works. Hmm, I think that's it! :smile:

Damnit Matt, you picked a bad Friday for me I'm afraid. So I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it....

Just a note here, I find myself at Champs every now and then and here's two notes to consider:

1. It will be nice weather and they have tables outside, however they will NOT let you bring an alcholic beverage (including beer) outside the building

2. Parking is ALWAYS crowded so even as far out as Matt indicates, it may be tricky getting a bunch of parking spots together.

You guys have fun....

Dennis

Dennis, I bought your car on ebay last week. So when can I pick it up. The cash has been sent.:rolleyes:

Hi Dave,

Yea, I have a VERY popular NSX! I personally have seen it for sale on eBay 4 times since I purchased it so it's probably been for sale a time or two more then that. I keep reporting this to eBay but it seems they don't care... Go figure...!!

At any rate, since you've purchased it and sent the money just come by and pick it up at your convience...!! BTW...better bring a gun...LOL!!

See ya...

Dennis

sounds like fun. is this location near the bentley dealership? are all member invited including newbies?? if so count me in.

Yes, it's just south of the Bentley Dealership. It's an open invitation, so please stop by. :smile:

1. Matt
2. Henry
3. Z
4. Gus
5. Nick
6. ThoangBui

Hi Matt....

I'm a new NSX owner in Houston. I'm the proud owner of a '92 Red/Black baby.

Can I attend this or not?

Thanks....Jim

Hi Matt....

I'm a new NSX owner in Houston. I'm the proud owner of a '92 Red/Black baby.

Can I attend this or not?

Thanks....Jim
Jim, welcome, come on out and bring your ride. :)

1. Matt
2. Henry
3. Z
4. Gus
5. Nick
6. ThoangBui
7. Scott
8. Tommy
9. Jim
10. Ty
11. Ty's friend

Back