Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Gong Xi Fatt Chai. Gong Hei Fatt Choy. Happy Chinese New Year To All Chinese Nsxprimers.

Thank you!

And "Sun Neen Fi Lok" to all as well. :biggrin:

good%20red%20envelope%20pic%20trans.gif

HAHA It's your turn to be giving them out to younger kids like me! I cannot wait for all the gambling, fire crackers, and red watermelon seeds.

Yea I miss getting the Lai See. Married now.

I could use a few Lai See's to help pay for that Nav Pod I've been wanting for a while. Maybe I'll borrows my kiddies stash when they get it:biggrin:

我在德州大学四年了学习中文。还没有任何新年快樂的钱。该死的。共享吗?感谢你。

I've dated asian girls for 5 years solid, only got money once. In case you are wondering, most asians get chinese new year money just like most americans celebrate christmas, regarless of religious orientation.

我在德州大学四年了学习中文。还没有任何新年快樂的钱。该死的。共享吗?感谢你。

In case you are wondering, most asians get chinese new year money just like most americans celebrate christmas, regarless of religious orientation.

Acutally, many Chinese get Chinese New Years money. Not most Asians.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!:smile:

Acutally, many Chinese get Chinese New Years money. Not most Asians.

I think that's arguable at the least. The majority of southeast asian countries celebrate it, as they all have ties for the most part. My current girl friend is viet, before that was half korean/half chinese, the one before that was half chinese/viet. All celebrated it which is normal, at least in Houston. You are right that as far as I know Indians don't among others, but it's certainly not strictly celebrated by chinese people.

Back