Happy Birthday Tony D.!!!

Hey man, im bringing my NSX to the road to Hana using the super ferry from Honolulu so curves are a welcome :smile:

NICE! Its the super ferry costly?

I got a bit impatient after a while and managed to pass four cars after sightseeing wasn't possible due to darkness...:biggrin:

Good work Tony!

You are in Maui from what I recall. I am soooo jealous. Send some pics and remember to go to Ho'okipa and get some windsurfing shots in the early afternoon. It's a great spot to shoot and check out the action.

Here is a view from Ho'okipia:
425456605_vhc3i-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Great shot Tony, thanks. Oh I wish I was there! Have a safe trip home, see ya on the mainland.

Tytus

Tony ..which one of those windsurfers is you?:tongue:

Tony ..which one of those windsurfers is you?:tongue:

C'mon Doc, you know he can't be in the picture if he's taking it, kinda tough to set up a tripod on a wave and remote it!!!

Happy belated "20th" birthday, Tony!! :biggrin:

Tony,

As to " I violated the rental agreement by driving on Piilani Hwy", been there, done that.

Over the years I have found there are two type of vehicles that can go most anywhere: 4 wheel drive & rent-a-cars. :biggrin:

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tans

Tony,

As to " I violated the rental agreement by driving on Piilani Hwy", been there, done that.

Over the years I have found there are two type of vehicles that can go most anywhere: 4 wheel drive & rent-a-cars. :biggrin:

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tans

I'm glad I didn't notice that exception before taking that drive as I may have had second thoughts and not driven it.

If Bailey is watching, this photo is for him :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
429578212_9ekwZ-L.jpg

The answer to the question most have asked about this picture --- I did not leave any leftovers - other than the bone and some extra fat:eek:

Back