Happy Birthday Tony D.!!!

Hey Tony,

Happy Birhtday! I remembered it from when we talked when you came to the Rainy Bear Mountain Run and we realized we had the same Birthday. I know it's tomorrow, but I may not have access to the internet as the wife and I are celebrating all day.

You are in Maui from what I recall. I am soooo jealous. Send some pics and remember to go to Ho'okipa and get some windsurfing shots in the early afternoon. It's a great spot to shoot and check out the action.

Say hi to Bags.

Regards,

Tytus

What a great place to spend your birthday. Hope you are having an awesome vacation. When you have time, please post a spidy for yourself.

Happy Birthday Tony buy 3 more lenses and send the bill to Roger:cool:

Happy Birthday Tony buy 3 more lenses and send the bill to Roger:cool:

Very generous of you Alan, sure send it to the guy to who's employer is about to go out of business!!! Good friends like you, oh yeah, it's not about you, it's about Tony!!! Happy Birthday Tony, planning on some "Sax" today!!!:biggrin::eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!!
From the warm confines and palm trees of Florida. Hope its not too cold for the guys in the Northeast...:smile:
David & Susan

Did you say palm trees - like this one in my backyard!?
421972452_7ztpm-L.jpg

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I suppose you can say that I am having a Hawaii-5-0 birthday:smile::smile::biggrin::eek:

Here are a few more photos of my birthday backyard:biggrin:

421971526_aWGhR-L.jpg

421971883_WT63C-L.jpg

421973103_Mzx8M-L.jpg

With regard to the weather in the Northeast....(at least until I return):
421971078_75MkW-L.jpg

BTW - with all these guys running around, I can't stop thinking about getting a meal at KFC...

421972726_zEY5e-M.jpg

Last edited:
Very generous of you Alan, sure send it to the guy to who's employer is about to go out of business!!! Good friends like you, oh yeah, it's not about you, it's about Tony!!! Happy Birthday Tony, planning on some "Sax" today!!!:biggrin::eek:

Hey Roger... I rather have the new Nikon D3x 24.5Mpixel camera. I am sure you would love to buy that for me as it will could provide Bob so much pain and envy given that his new camera is only 21Mpixel!!!
I'll send you a link as to where to purchase and ship it to. I think you may be able to haggle the price below the projected list of $8900 :biggrin:

BTW - I don't mind if it comes late - perhaps you can consider it a Birthday/Christmas/Valentine gift to me.:smile:

Hey Roger... I rather have the new Nikon D3x 24.5Mpixel camera. I am sure you would love to buy that for me as it will could provide Bob so much pain and envy given that his new camera is only 21Mpixel!!!
I'll send you a link as to where to purchase and ship it to. I think you may be able to haggle the price below the projected list of $8900 :biggrin:

BTW - I don't mind if it comes late - perhaps you can consider it a Birthday/Christmas/Valentine gift to me.:smile:
No problema Tony, just give the bill to Alan, he'll be happy to provide you with the ammunition to take on Bob, and to pay for it too!!!

Happy belated Tony:smile:

Wow, happy b-day Tony! I hope your enjoying the aloha spirit....I love Maui...and I do hope you survived the Road to Hana :biggrin:

The road to hanna is beautiful...coming back at night is a different story. It's dark and way too many curves of a jeep. :biggrin:

Hey Tony!
Here's another belated birthday wish. You know it has been shown that it is evil to be on time. Really. Yea, I read it. On Google.

Happy Happy Day

Wow - love the photos

The road to hanna is beautiful...coming back at night is a different story. It's dark and way too many curves of a jeep. :biggrin:

Hey man, im bringing my NSX to the road to Hana using the super ferry from Honolulu so curves are a welcome :smile:

I drove the road to Hana today (Monday) and decided to continue the southern loop around the island via the Piilani Hwy (definitely not a road for the NSX) back to the Hotel in Kahului. Much of this road was one lane, unpaved or badly paved. I got a bit impatient after a while and managed to pass four cars after sightseeing wasn't possible due to darkness...:biggrin:

Back