Happy Birthday to Pooh!!!

Our newest NSX owner, Pooh Bear a/k/a simply "Pooh" seems to want to fly under the radar with her birthday today but no one can avoid Spidey, not even Tony D..........

12494882_J4rGs-L.jpg

258726603_99Lps-L.jpg

Our newest NSX owner, Pooh Bear a/k/a simply "Pooh" seems to want to fly under the radar with her birthday today but no one can avoid Spidey, not even Tony D..........

12494882_J4rGs-L.jpg

258726603_99Lps-L.jpg

Wow !!!!! What a birthday gift. So, are you driving to Portland????
Happy Birthday from Ron & Ginnie :biggrin: :biggrin:

Already sang to pooh!
if that wasn't the best bday present then I guess a car will have to do...
Oh wait she already was given an NSX so she will have to settle for the song
Happy birthday again pooh
:-)

See you soon !
Alan,Roberta and the rest of the brady bunch

Thank you all! It is now the best birthday ever. (well actually I would have to say receiving the 2 day novice driving course at Walkins Glen from the ever famous The Don, only slightly beats out Mr. Spidey's greetings).

Ron I can't imagine the number of tickets I would get this time crossing the country. First time, I was only pulled over twice and was driving a Delta 88. Think what I could do in my new and beautiful Sebring Silver NSX with ivory interior (thanks go again to The Don . WOW! Now that's a Valentine's Day Gift.)

Hi Pooh;

Your just a very lucky lady!!! Birthday, Car, and the great guy - the Don
Happy Birthday & Good Health what more could a great gal want???

regards
Clem & Lori:smile: :smile:

Carla happy B-day wishes from us.BTW I think you need to go to the local sign store and have some small,,6 inch decals of pooh for the side of the glass hatch,,just a thought.

Woot the dancing Spidey has returned.

Happy Birthday! :biggrin:

Happy Birthday Carla and Congrats on the NSX!

....and we we'rent invited??:rolleyes:

haha jk...

Happy Birthday Pooh! :tongue:

Last edited:
happy birthday carla!!
hammiecake.gif

Back