Happy (belated) Birthday to Jadkar

:smile: :smile: Happy Belated Bday and Congrats on the upcoming rugrat :smile: :smile:

Add HUD DeFini or Zymmie DeFini to the list

We are going to have to start NSXPrime Jr to take care of diaper tips, car seat etiquette and of course the new accessories like the Dali Racing Bottle warmer and SOS high speed diaper carrier. Wow I can see it now you and Docjohn racing along a country road with BARNEY blasting on your sound systems. Oh and by the way now you HAVE to get a DVD for your X to keep the toddler entertained while you race along at xxx mph.

The best part of having kids is watching them grow up. I won't need to tell you that 100 pictures per week is not enough but between the two of you I think the kid will be seeing spots from all the flashing for the rest of their life. Hmmmm NSXBaby sunglasses I think I just hit on a new market :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Since neither of you sleep at night this will be a cakewalk or NOT because they also keep you up during the day as well :eek: :eek: :eek:
Get some rest and enjoy the fun of becoming parents. Either way the kid is gonna be fantastic with parents like the two of you as role models.

Looking forward to seeing you both at the dinner :smile:

Alan

CONGRATS!!

I think an MDX is in your near future!!

docjohn said:
That's great news!Speaking As new parents ourselves,It's a helluva ride. :biggrin: Kinda like the uphill at lime rock :wink:

John, I have no clue how to guage this uphill climb at Lime Rock since I have never done it. But it must be a tough and fun one if you are comparing to parenting.

you are right. it is all that; :tongue: to do it right you have to commit to a slightly late apex and trust that you won't run off at track-out,the car gets light and the steering wheel releases as you crest the hill top!Just like parenting!

Back