Happy (belated) Birthday to Jadkar

Birthday8.gif
Birthday3.gif
Birthday2.gif
hapbirth.gif

And the DocJohn special:

12494882-L-0.jpg

Happy Birthday John. I know that Bob sent you that "low calorie cake" in respect for all the lbs. that you've worked so hard to shed!!!! Have a great holidays too!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

another excuse for a car mod John :wink: Happy B-day.Are you giving Karen a "sixpack" for Christmas? :biggrin:

Thanks everybody :):)

It looks like no car mods for me this year because Karen and I just found out we are getting a huge gift this Summer.......

We're having a baby!!!!! Karen is due July 25th!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's great news!Speaking As new parents ourselves,It's a helluva ride. :biggrin: Kinda like the uphill at lime rock :wink:

jadkar said:
Thanks everybody :):)

It looks like no car mods for me this year because Karen and I just found out we are getting a huge gift this Summer.......

We're having a baby!!!!! Karen is due July 25th!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Been waiting for this announcement, congrats, you're about to embark on the best road that life has to offer!!!! By the way, she's going to need a whole new wardrobe for now, and later, with shoes to match. Say goodbye to mods!!!! :biggrin:

John and Karen,

Congrats, and best of luck. Amazing how the families are growing:). Sounds like the only mod you will need is a baby seat:):):).

Oh, Happy B-day too:)

LarryB

congrats on the future addition john & karen !!!!
and to all, from my population growth center.....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR !!

Attachments

• retouch1.JPG
    retouch1.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 180
Dear John/ Karen!

Happy Birthday John and Congrats to the both of you! Oh, by the way, did anyone mention ....SHOES????!!!!

Cheers-

Nev, Paula, and Nicholas the Shrimperoni

docjohn said:
another excuse for a car mod John :wink: Happy B-day.Are you giving Karen a "sixpack" for Christmas? :biggrin:
No, John is giving Karen a KEG instead. LOL. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Happy B-day and congrats on your baby which is simply the BEST gift of all. I can only say that being a father is the best thing I have ever experienced. Does it mean that you are not coming out to NSXPO2005? You know my car is a lot faster now if you want to test drive it again. :wink: I hope to meet your baby and Karen in NSXPO 2005.
BTW, your CRX Si is USELESS now since you have 3 in the family. I know someone who can use that lousy car. :wink: :wink:
Merry Christmas.
Steve

happy birthday and congrats on the new "DEFINI" addition!!

Thanks Everybody!!!!

Karen and I are so excited, we can't wait until July!!

I don't know what to say, I am continually blown away by the quality of people that I have met through owning this car. I work in IT and I don't get out much :frown: my main social outlet has been the NSX community. While some may find that a bit sad I feel extremely lucky. In just a year and a half I have met so many great people from all over the world. From layers, doctors, body shop owners, sales managers, pilots, adult industry scouts :wink: , fellow IT professionals, etc. All of which have been kind and sincere to Karen and I. We truly appreciate and thank everyone for their kind words and blessings.

To answer a few questions....

Bailey - We are still up in the air for names. girl = Portia Isabella DeFini (We were thinking of Bailey Amanda, but had to reconsider) Boy = Nicholas "??" DeFini (my dad's name is Nicholas)

Steve - NSXPO2005...too early yet to tell. Karen is definitely not going to be there. I'm going to try.

Steve - CRX never goes away

John - Hmmm the "Uphill at Limerock", that's OK, as long as this isn’t like the hard right hander at the end of the "chute" at Pocono’s North course :D

Hrant - We don't sleep at night anyway :tongue: :tongue:

Nev - Please don't say that word!!

Thanks again everybody, and we see you soon!!

Your Friends Always,
John & Karen

jadkar said:
Thanks Everybody!!!!

Karen and I are so excited, we can't wait until July!!

I don't know what to say, I am continually blown away by the quality of people that I have met through owning this car. I work in IT and I don't get out much :frown: my main social outlet has been the NSX community. While some may find that a bit sad I feel extremely lucky. In just a year and a half I have met so many great people from all over the world. From layers, doctors, body shop owners, sales managers, pilots, adult industry scouts :wink: , fellow IT professionals, etc. All of which have been kind and sincere to Karen and I. We truly appreciate and thank everyone for their kind words and blessings.

To answer a few questions....

Bailey - We are still up in the air for names. girl = Portia Isabella DeFini (We were thinking of Bailey Amanda, but had to reconsider) Boy = Nicholas "??" DeFini (my dad's name is Nicholas)

Steve - NSXPO2005...too early yet to tell. Karen is definitely not going to be there. I'm going to try.

Steve - CRX never goes away

John - Hmmm the "Uphill at Limerock", that's OK, as long as this isn’t like the hard right hander at the end of the "chute" at Pocono’s North course :D

Hrant - We don't sleep at night anyway :tongue: :tongue:

Nev - Please don't say that word!!

Thanks again everybody, and we see you soon!!

Your Friends Always,
John & Karen

I love it, I mention shoes first, and don't even rate a honorable mention, maybe if I had mentioned "bra". But at least your referred to our good friend Bob as a "layer", he hasn't gotten that much action since he had a "muscle car"!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
But at least your referred to our good friend Bob as a "layer", he hasn't gotten that much action since he had a "muscle car"!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Plus, I don't even rate highly enough to get mentioned by name. I'm gonna have to sue somebody...............

jadkar said:
Thanks Everybody!!!!

> From layers, doctors, body shop owners, sales managers, pilots, adult industry scouts :wink: ,
>Steve - NSXPO2005...too early yet to tell. Karen is definitely not going to be there. I'm going to try.

>Steve - CRX never goes away

Your Friends Always,
John & Karen
You know, not all "layers" and doctors are good people though. Docjohn should know! I know the bottom layers are probably the worst kind. LOL! :biggrin: Adult industry scouts, huh!? Hmmmm, a friend of a friend wants to meet one so can you hook me, I meant him, up? No, not me. I don't want to meet one at all. No, not me. :biggrin: :biggrin:
The CRX? Let's discuss it after a few shots of Scotch. :wink:
Steve

I'm a little late but it is still a very warm heartfelt congratulations to Karen and John. The next Poker Rally is going to have to offer a babysitting service!

Wishing all a happy new year!
Don

Yes we should call it the "binky' rally,lol :smile:

Back