Happy B-Day PHOEN$X

Thank you guys! My own smilie, awesome! :D

I just got in from working in the garage; both the cars are really clean now...finally! ;)

I had an awesome weekend with the AZ NSX gang. I met them for dim sum, then we caravaned to the NSXPO 2005 headquarter hotel (very nice BTW!!!). There was a sudden downpour, so we headed back to Yvonne's house for an impromptu car wash party. Afterwards we got dinner, checked out the Pavilions, and went bowling. What a blast, can't wait to see everyone for the drive this weekend! :)

IMG_3137.jpg

Hmm...people are viewing this thread and not posting.
What's up people?!?!?! :confused: i know we've had a lot of "happy b-day" threads, but this is the <B>one & only Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>. If it weren't for <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>, there would be far fewer funny graphics + smiley's on this website. (err.... that's a compliment. :D oh wait, no wonder there's less smilies on this thread! lol)

Let's P-A-R-T-Y! :D

What's up people?!?!?! i know we've had a lot of "happy b-day" threads, but this is the one & only PhoeN$X. If it weren't for PhoeN$X, there would be far fewer funny graphics + smiley's on this website. (err.... that's a compliment. oh wait, no wonder there's less smilies on this thread! lol)

hmm maybe cos its my birthday today, no-one noticed so i didnt want to post! oh hang on....... dammit!:)

Oh happy belated birthday phoen$x :D

ajnsx said:
hmm maybe cos its my birthday today, no-one noticed so i didnt want to post! oh hang on....... dammit!:)
Hey it's not the 16th here yet! But happy bday to you anyway! :)

bdani5.gif

Back