Handicapped owners

If you consider hearing impaired a handicap, that would be me, im a hell of a lip reader, and have a cochlear implant, so anytime i get pulled over, i just say, excuse me officer im hearing impaired you need to speak slower, hell they must feel sorry and let me go, been lucky i guess!!!!! Ha HA:smile: :smile: :smile:

Hey onewheel, my freinds and I call that cripplematic immunity. I think the wheelchair has saved me from a ticket or two.

If you consider hearing impaired a handicap, that would be me, im a hell of a lip reader, and have a cochlear implant, so anytime i get pulled over, i just say, excuse me officer im hearing impaired you need to speak slower, hell they must feel sorry and let me go, been lucky i guess!!!!! Ha HA:smile: :smile: :smile:

edmguru,

There is a para down in your part of the country that does or did race a circle track car. His name is Ray at Pioneer Racing. www.pioneerracing.com/

His cars have pretty cool set ups. His race car is a manual shift. I met him back in '03 when we were on Monster Garage together, but that's another story.

I've seen manual cars with the clutch actuated by a motorcycle style lever on the shifter.

There is always the sport shift which came in the '95 and newer auto NSX's. I was thinking of going for the sport shift model but I didn't want the targa top. Because I wanted black on black auto and coupe I was really narrowing down what would be available. When I found my '94 with only 29k miles and very good condition I had to have it.

Manual is the way to go if you can. I need the auto because I just don't have enough working limbs to do everything for a stick. I think it's still a great car and will be very enjoyable to pilot...I mean drive. (Really officer, I couldn't have been going that fast:wink: :wink: )

I have had it since last July 1st and I'm dying to drive it. Like you said it will be well worth it in the end.

Good Luck with your project. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Ed

Back