Hallet DE ?

I have not driven there for awhile I remember certain sections of the track as being abrasive. Is it still................I went to the site and watched the lap that Stephens does and it appears alot of patching was done.

Just wondering b/c I may do the Oct. DE/PCA and I don't want to have a new set of Corsa's (R-compounds) used up. I do remember that track being pretty tough on softer compounds which is why I ask. TIA

When was the last time you drove there?

There are a lot of repaved sections that have certainly improved traction, tire longevity, and general smoothness. That said, Hallett is still no Barber.

If you're interested, I'm going to be organizing a little NSX only event (at least the sessions) for later this month (not likely) or Oct. (more likely). I'll keep you in the loop if you like...

I'll be making a seperate thread to get it organized.

Hey Shawn, its been 10 yrs or better since my last trip. Long time I know and prob. not the best reference point, it just looked like nearly the same type of conditions in the Stephens video.
I guess I would prob. be ok based on your comments and have no worse wear on these tires if I make it down there. I need to make up my mind pretty quick I guess as I suspect alot of the Texas folks come up for this and hopefully I can get a room in Cleveland or elsewhere. Thanks

Back