haha I chuckled over this..supraforum post

Found this on the supraforums... M@dm@n is a good friend of mine with a TTsupra that is wicked ass fast (and he has the slowest car...by far! of the people he drives around with)... What I chuckled over was the reply that some guy on the supraforums gave back to him below his quote :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by m@dm@n
The only NSX i have been left alone with was a 3.2 6speed. They are slow like a miata. But boy are they fun to drive, it's hard to describe unless you have driven one. Hopefully with a blower the car will have some descent pep. Stock they are pretty gutless but can run 107-110MPH traps and they get more pussy than a supra or ls1.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats one of the stupidest posts I have ever read. Slow like a Miata? 110 traps stock is gutless? What world do you live in? A place where everyone traps 140+?

actually theres a lot of stupid posts in here.

I agree with who said for an N/A car 290 hp is good. Its 70 higher than a N/A Supra and just 40 lower than a Twins Supra.

You should do a search, there are many more stupid posts where that came from :D My perception of reality is warped since I live in a world where if your car doesn't trap over 140, you are nothing.

peiserg said:
thats one of the stupidest posts I have ever read. Slow like a Miata? 110 traps stock is gutless? What world do you live in? A place where everyone traps 140+?

Hahahaha... that's pretty funny.
While it's not a very good critical analysis, it's a very practical typical-male response... and that's usually more accurate. :D

well, this just goes to show you that everything in this world is relative. Just ask Einstein

Back