Guess what I just got!! :)

Finally, after all of these years!! Thanks to everyone on the board who helped me through this purchase. Special thanks, as always, to ken and also to Todd.

Here is hoping to many great years!

white1.jpg

------------------
1993 White NSX, 70K miles and running STRONG!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I would venture to say that you have been the most active non-owner enthusiast so it is all that much more special to finally see your passion in your driveway. Enjoy! It will be all that you have dreamed of. I am really psyched for you! Love that white!

------------------
'95 Green NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Arnis (edited 16 June 2002).]

Congradulations Dave!! You have definetly been the most active non-owner and truly deserve an NSX. Happy to have another LA owner and looking forward to you joining us on the next ride. ENJOY!!!!!

NetViper,

if you dont mind me asking...How much did you pick it up for?? The car looks freaking amazing!!! oh yeah, the NSX isn't bad looking either ;P

Originally posted by NetViper:
Finally, after all of these years!! Thanks to everyone on the board who helped me through this purchase. Special thanks, as always, to ken and also to Todd.

Here is hoping to many great years!

white1.jpg

NetViper,
Congratulations on the purchase! The color looks great!
-Thomas

------------------
'94 Brooklands Green Pearl/Black NSX
5-Speed

NetViper,

Congrats on your purchase! I know you've been looking for quite some time but as you learned, it takes patience to find the right car.

Now, change your nickname to NetNSX.
smile.gif

Vytas

Congrats man! Glad to see the search paid off!

Back