Guess NSX buyers are afraid of the turbo?

It's a hell of a deal.

I wish the design incorporated a dual exhaust. The single sided exhaust looks odd unless you modify the rear valence:

NSX_5492-1.jpg

I think this car is also a ok deal for its parts now that I see the color change too.....I agree with Mike.....the exhaust kills it for me....I would have preferred a dual exhaust and make it look cleaner.

Someone needs to design a GTLW style exhuast for turbo systems with 3 inch piping. The silver car from Factor X was always my favorite sounding with the way it sounded and idled.

Still a good build regardless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udiKAZs03N0

Last edited:
All the months I've staired at this car and not once did I notice the color change. Guess I'd make a bad detective??
Good eye!!

Thanks. ;)

Like a few others, I think the car is a phenominal deal and, for me, one I wouldn't shy away from based on the mods alone. However, I do shy away from vehicles that have been repainted w/o it being mentioned whatsoever in its sales description.

details. . .

First-off, this thread here is a repost as an identical topic was being discussed here concerning the same NSX.

Secondly, the V.I.N. in the for-sale (JH4NA1157RT0000140) thread here is incorrect (18 digits listed instead of correct/standard 17). O.P. has been notified to correct the V.I.N. ASAP or their thread will be deleted as-per marketplace posting rules.

Regarding the given V.I.N., the "7" can possibly be a "2" & final zero omitted because JH4NA1152RT000014 shows up on AutoCheck.com w/ 30 records & on Carfax.com w/ 27 records.

An NSX on Prime w/ the same VIN of JH4NA1152RT000014 ('94 NSX 5spd. Black/Tan & 69k miles) was listed on Prime here & here. It had odometer inconsistencies.

FWIW...

Using http://ojas.net/nsx/vin decodes the V.I.N.

Using http://owners.acura.com/landing.aspx can give interior/exterior color w/ a correct V.I.N.

NSXPrime wiki's V.I.N. info': http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Decoding_an_NSX_VIN

Maybe it's me but it looks like the original color was red.
Good eye.
All the months I've staired at this car and not once did I notice the color change. Guess I'd make a bad detective??

Good eye!!
Thanks. ;)

Like a few others, I think the car is a phenominal deal and, for me, one I wouldn't shy away from based on the mods alone. However, I do shy away from vehicles that have been repainted w/o it being mentioned whatsoever in its sales description.
Anyone have more info'/insight/comment regarding the reason for the presumable/plausible repaint (ie. worn/weathered original repaint, accident/collision, etc')?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I picked up this NSX and the title is clean on my hand. Diegonsx listed one extra 0 with all the clumps of zeros. I'm the new proud owner of this machine :biggrin:. Admin, please unlock the thread for this vehicle before. Thanks.

Hey guys, I picked up this NSX and the title is clean on my hand. Diegonsx listed one extra 0 with all the clumps of zeros. I'm the new proud owner of this machine :biggrin:. Admin, please unlock the thread for this vehicle before. Thanks.

And you're in P'cola...Congrats!
I have property on Perdido

I'm glad to see that this car has found a new home. Congrats on your purchase. :smile: I'm sure you will have fun with it!

Wow!! It finally sold congrats on the purchase. When I saw this car going for 39,000 I said to myself somebody has to pick this thing up soon.

Wow!! It finally sold congrats on the purchase. When I saw this car going for 39,000 I said to myself somebody has to pick this thing up soon.

When he posted for that price, I told Jeff immediately that I was on my way with to pickup the NSX. I should relist it for 65K. LOL J/K :biggrin:

Did anybody buy it?

Last edited:
When he posted for that price, I told Jeff immediately that I was on my way with to pickup the NSX. I should relist it for 65K. LOL J/K :biggrin:

that was hands down one of the best deals on prime for an pre-owned nsx. enjoy it and let us know is it the moster we all think it is:biggrin:

Back