GTG in the GTA ... Where are the NSX Guys?

I stopped by for a little while and spoke to Mark briefly. Some nice vettes showed up (loved the white special edition Z06). Mark thanks for the invite to cruise hope you guys had a good time.

Were the rest of the vette guys behaved on the cruise? If that fellow in the older vette that peeled out of Sherway was on the cruise I'm sure there would have been some trouble with the police.

Johnny

When you say *many*, do you mean a similar number to how many times you had to repeat grade 10?

C'mon! It was more than three! I spent two days at Watkins Glen a week or two after I first got the car!:wink:

I stopped by for a little while and spoke to Mark briefly. Some nice vettes showed up (loved the white special edition Z06). Mark thanks for the invite to cruise hope you guys had a good time.

Were the rest of the vette guys behaved on the cruise? If that fellow in the older vette that peeled out of Sherway was on the cruise I'm sure there would have been some trouble with the police.

Johnny

Johnny,

Yep ... he was a dick ... not sure who he was ... the guys that normally show up to our Forum events are mature, and save that stuff for the appropriate venues.

After our Cruise, and lunch ... we continued up to Sutton for a BBQ, and Greg from the Rennlist tagged along ... great time ... except for a guy in a Viper that decided to pass our convoy all at the same time, up a blind hill! Made the "burn out Vette guy" look like Braniac! There was a mini-van coming in the opposite direction ... and if they had been 3 seconds earlier, there would have been Viper and Mini-Van parts everywhere! Not smart.

Look forward to seeing you at the next GTG!

Mark

Back