GT-R, Nissan's new 480hp Beast - Official specs/photos

You don't have any hookups through your dealer network to get you down to MSRP at least?

I was kidding, of course I'd be able to get one for sticker but who wants to pay sticker:biggrin: My goal is by the time the GTR is made in a 6 speed, there will be a more final model of the NSX by then. I'll pick between the two and call it a day. Obviously, I can get a serious hook-up on the Acura. My rep has already promised me the first one allocated for the NE:eek:

I was kidding, of course I'd be able to get one for sticker but who wants to pay sticker:biggrin: My goal is by the time the GTR is made in a 6 speed, there will be a more final model of the NSX by then. I'll pick between the two and call it a day. Obviously, I can get a serious hook-up on the Acura. My rep has already promised me the first one allocated for the NE:eek:

Hook me up on the GTR!!! I'll pay sticker!

I'd just like to interject that at $65-$75k pricing, (even before mandatory ridiculous mark ups at dealers) you are still talking about an elite group of buyers. Spending that much on a car is not something every construction or white collar worker can do, spending 100%+ of their annual salary on a car...I wouldn't start calling these prices "affordable" by any stretch. More inclusive? Yes. An everyman price range? No.

The more I read about the car and the more I look at it, I want one BADLY! This car moves me the same way I felt the first time I saw my first true automotive love..My NSX. Im getting one when they come in a true manual trans, but I want to rob one:wink: Dealers, they are always trying to rape you.:biggrin: $30k Markups over sticker?:eek:

Ya, car dealers are the skum of the earth LOL :biggrin: I have a friend who works high up at Nissian, -3% below invoice for me :) He was in FL last week and said the new Maxima is bad ass as well. Also said there they will have 3 lvl's of the GTR.

You and John are funny lol :biggrin: ....it has to grow on you.

I still like the looks of the R33 and R34 better myself.

The R34 looks sublime....this new mostrosity looks like someone in the design department threw up on the paper and turned it in. Why couldn't they give it a body that flowed properly with nice lines - like the G35 for example. Now that would have been sublime.

Believe it or not I think these guys finally got it right when it came to making a muscular and attractive body. Let's just hope they don't screw up the rest with cheap parts and poor designs.

Attachments

• camaro2.jpg
    camaro2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 91
I don't know. Shifting in .2 secs sounds pretty good. I don't know why people aren't more welcoming of this new technology.

I want a closer look at the computer system in the center console. Looks crazy!

The technology is welcome by most, it's just the lack of manuel tranny option that is odd. Typical Nissan/Renault, don't want to spend the money to offer the option. Or are they?

Hey, Bumble Bee...lol
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37630&d=1193437596

I'd just like to interject that at $65-$75k pricing, (even before mandatory ridiculous mark ups at dealers) you are still talking about an elite group of buyers. Spending that much on a car is not something every construction or white collar worker can do, spending 100%+ of their annual salary on a car...I wouldn't start calling these prices "affordable" by any stretch. More inclusive? Yes. An everyman price range? No.

Give it a year and you will be able to buy that for $5 grand below sticker with $5 grand rebate.. and 0% financing

If I can get a lift put in my garage, I may just stuff one of these in there. Lift consultation this week!

But I dont think the lift will fit, at least not a 4 poster.

Believe it or not I think these guys finally got it right when it came to making a muscular and attractive body. Let's just hope they don't screw up the rest with cheap parts and poor designs.

Looks bloated. I wonder if it's going to weigh 4000 pounds like the new Mustangs. Man, I for one will be HAPPY when this current retro craze is over.

Back