GT-R(Godzilla) vs. NSX (Ninja)

Yeah it's big & ugly, but what else does Japan have to offer right now? If prices ever fall around MRSP, then it might make a great stablemate for the NSX.

NSXSUPRA to NSXGTR? J/K, but highly likely

R32GTRR35.jpg

dscf4548ck0.jpg

gtrlms1xnd6.jpg

image.php

79409bbf.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've seen on the street, I think it looked pretty good.

But I know it has a lot of horsepowers. (I put the s on when I get serious)

more like William Wallace's billy'club vs. Hatori Hanzo's 'blade...

From a purely aesthetic vantage & perspective, the R35 GT-R makes me snore while the HSC gave me nocturnal emissions, and the NSX gives me a 'chubby all-the-time.

GT-R is perhaps the mother-of-all hot-rods, nothing more - nothing less. I can't even bring myself to calling it a proper GT, sports-coupe, sports-car, exotic, or super-car.

Nonetheless... I love the tech', the interior is very neat'o (as-in it looks cool/trick, IMHO), and the performance is perhaps second to none, under half-a-million American green-backs that is.

Until I drive one engagingly/enthusiastically, the question remains: does it provide an enjoyable/memorable experience, or does it have to be flogged around to develop a smile/grin/smirk. A Lotus Elise/ESPRIT, Toyota MR-S, MX5 Miata, Honda S2000, FD3 RX-7, Ferrari/Lamborghini, Porsche 959/GT1/CGT, Ford GT, Zonda/ Koenigsegg/ Alfa C8/ Spyker/ Saleen S7 etc' all provide exhilarating & evocative experiences that border on soul-touching w/o bein' pushed balls-out. And the NSX, well no need even reiterate what's obvious! :cool:

Last edited:
So far I do not like how the GT-R looks. Not for me.
Maybe it will look different in person.

In person I have to stay its very striking....

i heard the gtr felt like a boat compaired to the nsx.

supra is way hotter btw. so is the nsx.

the gtr looks like a dog in bandages with the nose poking out.

Last edited:
Back