• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GT-One v.6 exhaust on ebay for peanuts...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
I came across this the other day, quite a find! Retail is ~$3k+/shipped...

ebay: "Acura NSX NA1 91-94 USED Titanium Tips Exhaust Systems"

Acura NSX NA1 91-94 USED Titanium Tips Exhaust Systems
T304 Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System,Mint

Starting bid: US $699.99

or

Price (Buy-It-Now): US $1,299.99

Actual Exhaust Pictures Shown

delubozparts

You Are Bidding on a *** USED JDM T304 Stainless Steel Rear Exhaust System with Real 3.5" Titanium Tips + Mandrel Bend Piping + TIG Welding *** Fits Acura NSX 91-94 also will fit 95-04 NSX with Additional Extension Pipe (If Buyer have 95-04 NSX let me know will include the Extension pipe for Free) *** Actual picture shown / Removed from 92' NSX Brand Unknow / Please do not place Bids if you are not sure if you want the Exhaust / Sold as is no return or exchange / I've cleaned up the exhaust and still very shinny with few scratches *** Very Nice Exhaust system / Good Luck Bidding !!!

Please Read:

Free Shipping within 48 States with Buy Now Option.

If win the Exhaust by Auction Bidding the S/H to 48 States is $55.00

Here is my paypal account email < [email protected] >
Jen Che Lin
4308 Staten Island Dr
Plano, TX 75024
U.S.A.

Reference:

http://gt-rom.net/gtrom/e_index.htm

http://gt-rom.net/gtrom/gtone/f1_ver6.htm

Nota Bene: I have no involvement w/ the seller nor incentive/motivation w/ the sale

That is not the real thing. It is a knock off that a member here discovered at the sema show. If you look at the center x-pipe area, there is a very very sharp merge. The real version of the exhaust already cost a few hp to make that sound vs a free flowing aftermarket exhaust, and this will be even worse.

If you guys really want to I can inquire from the manufacturer on a group buy. My guess is minimum order qty (aka. group buy) will be at least 10 units but they will be dirt cheap. I'd estimate $500 per unit.

Disclaimer: I'm doing this as a favor to this fine community. Don't ask me about quality or fitment or returns or whatever :) I don't even think i'll put one on my X but if we need a 10th order to complete sure.. why not, i'll pitch in.

The real version of the exhaust already cost a few hp to make that sound vs a free flowing aftermarket exhaust, and this will be even worse.

Heresy! I thought it conventional wisdom that the exhaust made mass hp! ;)

If you guys really want to I can inquire from the manufacturer on a group buy. My guess is minimum order qty (aka. group buy) will be at least 10 units but they will be dirt cheap. I'd estimate $500 per unit.

Disclaimer: I'm doing this as a favor to this fine community. Don't ask me about quality or fitment or returns or whatever :) I don't even think i'll put one on my X but if we need a 10th order to complete sure.. why not, i'll pitch in.

I'd be interested at that price if you could get some sound clips too

Last edited:

ha for $500 I would get it just to experiment with it.

I would definitly try the exhaust for $500. Let me know if we get something going.

thanks
Blaine Waddell

FYI, I saw and heard it this weekend! If I had the money and opportunity, I would have picked one up in a heartbeat! It looks amazing, I was told it was pretty light (no exact figures) and it sounded pretty nice. :smile:

attachment.php

FYI, I saw and heard it this weekend! If I had the money and opportunity, I would have picked one up in a heartbeat! It looks amazing, I was told it was pretty light (no exact figures) and it sounded pretty nice. :smile:

Did you see the exact one pictured in the ebay ad, or the Bel Canto/GT-One v6? As noted above, they're different.

attachment.php

:eek: Who's car is that pic from?

I was chatting with LastExile who has the same diffuser as that and we both thought the GT-One would go great with the taitec diffuser which would show off the welds. I guess it doesn't fit very well...

Last edited:
This is someone from Dallas, that picked up the exhaust from the Ebay seller. If I'm not mistaken, it is the exact one pictured on the Ebay ad.

In regards to fit, I did notice it was off just slightly, but I think the angle of the picture, and the reflection of the exhaust tip/rear bumper exaggerate the issue. (Just my opinion though)

How friggin ironic. My BelCanto had the same offset. Pass tip sat higher, but a little hanger adjustment took care of that but it's just funny how they set identical.

Agreed, the passenger side looks to sit higher. Probably a simple exhaust hanger fix though. I'd be more concerned if say.. one pipe stuck out farther than the other etc...

I should be able to check on this later this week. Sorry, been a bit of a busy week at work and family is over at the house.

Definitely let us know what you find.

I am the owner of the ebay exhaust, to excited after picking it up and forgot to weight it but its really light, after got the NSX up in the air it took me 15-20 mins to removed my old exhaust and put the new one in, about the passenger side tip sit higher I can get it fix no problem but have to remove my rear diffuser to do that.
Sounds really awesome just like Z stated and this is the best exhaust sounds ever and I've tried no less than 7 brands out there, anyone local (DFW area) wanna check it out please PM me.
BTW, about the price please dont be disappointed because you will not get it for $500 - maybe $1400 but you have to buy 200 units.
Last but not least, I think this exhaust is the Belcanto Exhaust but Made In Taiwan.

Attachments

• belcanto exhaust.jpg
    belcanto exhaust.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 133
  • belcanto exhaust1.jpg
    belcanto exhaust1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 130
  • belcanto exhaust2.jpg
    belcanto exhaust2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 193
  • belcanto exhaust4.jpg
    belcanto exhaust4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
did you notice any lose in performance with this exhaust?

Re: GT-One v.6 exhaust on ebay for peanuts...I

I wonder when this exhaust is going to hit the market? I bet they will have no problem selling it for $1400. There are alot of knock offs of other exhaust. Hell, I would buy one for $1400.

Back