GT Live at the California Speedway

I already bought my tickets the day I found out!

The Management also told me there will be a lottery system in place to get fun runs with a JGTC driver.

call Super Autobac USA to see if they have any type of PR exhibitor event for the Race.

I was invited to the Lexus PR event at Cali speedway when Team Lexus raced there. I even got to do 2 parade lap on the track along with 19 other modified Lexus cars for the Lexus parade lap promo.

Maybe Autobac may do something since they are the sponsor for the JGTC series in Japan

My car on parade lap at Cali speedway.
croppedcalispeedway.jpg

JGTC USA Press Release July 2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Paramax - JGTC USA
323-936-5221
[email protected]

Los Angeles, CA, June 30, 2004 - JGTC will be on TV starting this
Saturday, July 3, 2004.

JGTC content will run as a segment on Redline TV, a new show, which airs on SpikeTV every Saturday at 11:30am. Redline TV targets the tuner market and focuses on three core themes: drifting, JGTC and tuner cars.

JGTC content will focus on the series in general, the cars and the drivers. More information on Redline TV is available at http://www.redline-tv.com.

JGTC is the All-Japan Grand Touring Championship, Japan's top racing series, which features highly tuned production-based cars such as the 350Z, NSX, Supra, WRX, RX-7, 911, 550 Maranello, Murcielago R-GT, Celica, MR-2, Silvia, Modena and others.

JGTC is coming to the US for the first time as part of GT Live on December 18 & 19, 2004 at California Speedway. GT Live is a major automotive festival that features JGTC, drifting, a time attack, an autocross, manufacturer ride & drives, kart racing, RC car racing, a car show, a sound off competition, a dyno challenge, an exhibitor mall, a motorcycle stunt show as well as the chance for consumers to get rides with professional drivers in production cars.

For more information on JGTC and GT Live go to the official US site: http://www.jgtcusa.net

Stephen Dietrich
Paramax Consulting
[email protected]
[email protected]
Office 323.936.5221
Fax 323.936.5222

The problem is that D1 Japan vs. USA is that same weekend. I think it's kinda f*cked up that they're doing two great events that weekend but there is a feeling that the D1 people are going to probably reschedule cuz a lot of the JGTC guys are also D1 drivers.

Back