• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

group buy: ScienceofSpeed Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Garnish

Count me in PM sent

Is there or will there be a group on the Rings too?

Thanks,

im in as well. if there's a discount with rings, i'd be interested in that too. thanks!

daniel

hi guys -- Thanks for your interest. We can take off a total of $25.00 if the rings and carbon bezel garnish are purchased together.

Please give us a call if you are interested so that we may setup the discount & a credit card to secure your group buy pricing.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
hi guys -- Thanks for your interest. We can take off a total of $25.00 if the rings and carbon bezel garnish are purchased together.

Please give us a call if you are interested so that we may setup the discount & a credit card to secure your group buy pricing.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I'm in for both, I sent you a PM!

Thanks,

I am in for just the carbon fiber bezel...where else can I get a mod for $84? :)

hi Mitch --

Thanks. We now have enough buyers for the group price. Please call us to finalize your purchase. 480-894-6277. E-mail will also work if you plan to pay via PayPal. The last date to purchase will be Monday 1/31. Have a nice weekend :)

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
hi Mitch --

Thanks. We now have enough buyers for the group price. Please call us to finalize your purchase. 480-894-6277. E-mail will also work if you plan to pay via PayPal. The last date to purchase will be Monday 1/31. Have a nice weekend :)

Cheers,
-- Chris

I do not use PayPal, so I will just call you to get it set up. Cool?

(P.S.-- Smack Seth upside the head....he was supposed to call me back about some B-pillars. :) )

how hard are these things to install? do you have to mess around with the cluster or is it a simple process. I really dont want to start ripping apart my dash because im scared it will never be the same. If its no problem to install, ill take one...

Mike- I did the instrument cluster rings from Stacy and to do that I had to pull the instrument panel apart. Consequently I had the instrument panel face off that the CF panel replaces.

It is a pretty easy job, the hardest part was getting the knee bolster dash piece off, the clips on my car were so tight I thought I was going to have to rip the dash board out.

The bolster finally released, no damage, and the rest of the job was actually pretty simple so long as you are careful with the instrument pod. No squeaks or anything upon reassembly.

The rings look nice on the instruments too.
Michael

MIKE, how long did it take for you to install these? Im worried because I hear all sorts of horror stories with colored gauge kits and other dash modifications... I would hate for my oddometer to stop working or something else silly... Am I crazy? By the way, Mike, I havent gotten around to posting pics yet due to the fact that my car cover is frozen to my car and we are anticipating 18-24 inches of snow :frown:. Id rather wait and take some nice pics once the weather warms up and she is fully detailed!!

Chris, I send you another PM regarding the CF Garnish and Machined Ring deal.

Thanks,

hi Mike -- No worries on the gauges. The cluster garnish does not require removal of the needles. The installation is very straight foward.

take care,
-- Chris

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
MIKE, how long did it take for you to install these? Im worried because I hear all sorts of horror stories with colored gauge kits and other dash modifications... I would hate for my oddometer to stop working or something else silly... Am I crazy? By the way, Mike, I havent gotten around to posting pics yet due to the fact that my car cover is frozen to my car and we are anticipating 18-24 inches of snow :frown:. Id rather wait and take some nice pics once the weather warms up and she is fully detailed!!

Just place my order CF cluster with polished rings, as well as few other goodies for my car. Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure talking with you. Will call again when I save up for the next round of goodies.

Chris@SoS said:
We now have enough buyers for the group price. Please call us to finalize your purchase. 480-894-6277. E-mail will also work if you plan to pay via PayPal. The last date to purchase will be Monday 1/31. Have a nice weekend :)

Cheers,
-- Chris
Chris -- count me in for 1 set -- CF panel garnish + trim rings (machined finish).
Am on the road the next few days, but can Paypal you the $$.

Thanks -- Manuel (mcantoria at gmail dot com)

hi guys --

Thanks for the posts. The group buy will be ending this Monday, so please don't hesitate to call.

Manuel -- Just drop me an e-mail with your contact info (address, telephone) and I will punch up your order and e-mail back a total. :)

have a safe weekend,
-- Chris

What exactly is the price for each? Rings and Garnish? thks Brent :cool:

Texas91Brent said:
What exactly is the price for each? Rings and Garnish? thks Brent :cool:

The price for the garnish is $84.96 (15% off). The rings are $149.00 (with $10.00 off) machined or $169.00 (with $10.00 off) polished.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
The price for the garnish is $84.96 (15% off). The rings are $149.00 (with $10.00 off) machined or $169.00 (with $10.00 off) polished.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
-- Chris

Hi Chris,

Just send my payment out today. Anyways, here are the GB price from Stacy. Will we get the discount too??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone interested in this group buy, it seems that the new shop I had made an agreement to machine these have turned out to be "flakes".I have tried to phone him for a week now,to no avail.I even left a message with an employee(who said they gave him the message).Still no call back.Knowing this I don't want to do business with this sort of individual.So if you have a deal in place with SOS stick it out.I can however,offer a bit of a discount off the original price:

Machined $125.00
Polished $145.00

Originally the price was: Machined $135.00
Polished $155.00

I still have the original shop to fall back on,they said they will only need a week to machine them up.One thing is I do know their quality of work is top notch!Please let me know by Thurs.Again sorry for any inconvience,I didn't expect this out of a big time shop.
Private message me if any of you are still interested.
Stacy
Payment can be made via pay-pal
[email protected]

hi guys -- Yes, anyone ordering the rings which we have in stock at the time you place the order will receive the same group buy pricing.

Also, just a reminder that today is the last day to order the carbon panel garnish at the discounted price. :)

thanks,
-- Chris

IM IN, just add this to my current order! I only need the carbon fibre not the rings. Just bill my credit card, im sure you have the # memorized by now... :biggrin:

Gotcha.

Thanks Mike :)

Cheers,
-- Chris

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
IM IN, just add this to my current order! I only need the carbon fibre not the rings. Just bill my credit card, im sure you have the # memorized by now... :biggrin:

Back