• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy: Science of Speed Race Tow Hook

I've not had any PM's regarding making payment etc.

I see the version 2 pictures but i'm down for both Ver. 1 and 2. both in red. What happened to the Version 1?

how do i make payment?

We have confirmed this part will not fit factory 2002-05 bumpers since these bumper's have a cut out that is lower and much further back that early cars. We can however redesign a new bracket to work. We need to make 20 sets to hit the same price point. We will move forward with this if at least 5 paid customers are interested.

1991-2001 kits will ship in about a week - week and a half.

I will be interested in one for an 02.

That's great, thanks. Please indicate which loop color you'd like.

We will be able to ship within about 1-2 weeks once we hit 5 that are interested. The price will be $179.50. Please add your name below if interested. Once we hit 5, we will ask that you call in to complete your order. For those that are interested, please add your name to a list, like below.

ScienceofSpeed Billet Racing Tow Hook - NSX, 2002-01 (list: $195.00)
1. jrnsx - color?

Sign me up. 02. Red. Should work on a na1 with an 02 conversion with downforce parts I am assuming

I'm so happy all you guys are getting this mod in time for nsxpo at vir!

2002-05 NSX application is now in production and will ship in 2 weeks or less. Please order here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ce_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/front_tow_hook

WE ARE EXTENDING THE SALE FOR 2002-05 NSX UNTIL FRIDAY 8/30. PLEASE USE COUPON CODE "02TOWHOOK". THIS IS FOR PART NUMBER EPP-2072 ONLY.

- - - Updated - - -

1991-2001 application is complete. Orders will begin shipping next week. Website updated with photo.

2002-2005 application will begin shipping in about 2 weeks.

tow_hook_450.jpg

Has anyone recieved their 91-01 version? I paid ages ago, have heard nothing plus no reply to email sent to SOS. They are normally reliable.

Only reason i am asking is inhad seen their post here re 91-01 part. Not a big deal just checking up. Thanks

2002-05 NSX application is now in production and will ship in 2 weeks or less. Please order here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ce_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/front_tow_hook

WE ARE EXTENDING THE SALE FOR 2002-05 NSX UNTIL FRIDAY 8/30. PLEASE USE COUPON CODE "02TOWHOOK". THIS IS FOR PART NUMBER EPP-2072 ONLY.

- - - Updated - - -

1991-2001 application is complete. Orders will begin shipping next week. Website updated with photo.

2002-2005 application will begin shipping in about 2 weeks.

tow_hook_450.jpg

hi guys --

We're shipping the tow hooks based on the date the orders were placed. All 1991-2001 models should be shipped by Wednesday. Tracking numbers are e-mailed when they ship. 2002-2005 models should begin shipping in a week. Thank you for your business!

Thanks this is a very nice high quality part.

hi guys --

We're shipping the tow hooks based on the date the orders were placed. All 1991-2001 models should be shipped by Wednesday. Tracking numbers are e-mailed when they ship. 2002-2005 models should begin shipping in a week. Thank you for your business!

Back