• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy: Carbon Radiator Panel

Group buy has closed but I have some great news. I'll be offering these panels now for $325 for anybody who has bought one of my own carbon fiber pieces or has had any lamination work done by me. Anybody else interested I'll be offering them for $375 shipped. This includes everything needed for install and this is the FINAL PRICE, no hidden shipping costs, no expensive installation hardware, and no paypal fee's since I'll eat them. Everything is included. It's to your door as long as you live in the US. I will be refunding some of the money to those who have paid and have shipped already. I'm lowering the price because these panels are just turning out really nice and I want people to have a quality product.

The price includes:
-Full carbon fiber radiator panel and radiator supports
-All new Stainless steel hardware
-Rubber grommets and oem hood prop grommet
-Shipping to your door within the US

For the pics.

photo-103.jpg

photo-104.jpg

This panel is cleared so you get the idea of what it looks like when finished
rad_panel_02_2.jpg

Rad_front.jpg

Panels_side.jpg

excellon, converted 91
ssangkal1001, 03
davidf, 91
Gil, converted
NA1MT, 92

Last edited:
1.suduffas,91, koyo rad, with
2.socold57,04, oem rad, with

4. Sleek, 91, Koyo, with

Last edited:
^ i actually like this CF look better :wink:

In this picture it still needs to be clear coated but you get the idea.
It'll look more 3d and shinny once I shoot it.

That came out really nice. Good Job

Thanks man. Yeah it really did. I'm still amazed myself when I pull one out of the mould how well they did turn out. Then again you never know how well a part does turn out until you take it out so it's like all the hard work, all the variables that COULD happen you never know until you pull the part up after a few days. Then you sigh a relief, haha.

I have 3 that are needing to be trimmed. Will keep updating.

Nice!

Just an update. I have 4 panels total right now just needing to be trimmed and fitted. I'll have 5 by the end of the week.

Sleek is getting his first since he contacted me about a car show that's soon and wants the panel. His car not being 02+ does not need me to trim anymore than mine either.

Socold and excellon you're both very close. I just need to mock up a template on an 02 headlight car is all and there's one local to me that I'll contact.

Thank you x10

I'll be clear coating tomorrow.

1x panel with rad supports for sleek
1x panel with rad supports for zane
1x panel without supports up for grabs

Along with 4x alternator belt cover brackets
And
20 throttle body covers

The 02 panels will be ready to go very shortly. The carbon versions look awesome. I still have the metal one so u'll take a side by side shot so you guys can see the difference :biggrin:

Nice product especially with the integrated radiator mounts. Having an option of a drilled hole with fitted extension tube to fill the windshield fluid reservoir would make this ideal.

Nice product especially with the integrated radiator mounts. Having an option of a drilled hole with fitted extension tube to fill the windshield fluid reservoir would make this ideal.

Thanks man. I can always cut another opening for that reason. I'll take a look into it and if someone wants I can make theirs with one of the holes.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright guys. Please read original post. New revised versions, options, and also prices!

Just another update. Most orders will be done next week. And shipping shortly after. I had to buy boxes "thanks Uline.com" for these.

Socold yours and your alternator bracket will be shipping tomorrow.

Will post up pictures when I can access a computer and not my phone.

Back