• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy - 1/10 scale RC NSX

I bought one a while back from cwillgo and I must say that I enjoyed tearing up and down the street with this little car. Its sure a lot of fun. I recommend it...esp to folks that have their NSX in storage for the winter.

Hi there,

Can I get one of your last 3? Please send me a PM and I'll give you my shipping address, etc. Can you ship it to Edmonton?

Thanks!

Cameron

Got mine the other day. Looked nice, not that I'll ever use it, but it sure does look nice in the memorabilia collection.

I got all of your PMs above, and am going to see if I can get a few more.

Thanks for all your enthusiasm! I didn't know I might have to quit my day job! :tongue: :tongue:

It's good to see NSXs going to good homes.

I just got mine today.
Thanks Sean

I'm thinking I might need another one to keep in storage so I can play with this one.
Must resist

I've only got 3 left at this price. The sale ended, and I don't think I can get anymore, but I'll try.

There are 2 left. Then I'm out and done!

A few of you have yet to pay for yours and have either received them or are about to! Please take care of it right away!

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Sean

i will take one, please pm with paymeny details

I'm sold out! Thanks everyone & Prime.

A few of you still have outstanding balances. Please clear these up right away. PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Sean

Does anyone who didnt act fast enough want one?

I dont know if I can get more under this group buy, but Im willing to try if there is interest.

Thanks to Sean for all his efforts with this so far.

Last edited:
I would like to purchase one, please. Also sent PM with shipping info. Paypal is fine - please provide acct info and will pay once you have shipping fig'd out.

Thanks!

TB

Tony's car shipped today. Who is up next?

We have a few cars left, but once these are gone, that is it!

So PM me for your car right now. Dont be the only kid on the block without an NSXR.

I'll take the last one...PM sent

Thanks,

Tytus

My friend JR at Ray Laks Acura expressed interest in finding where he/they might be able to buy these cars as a dealer for the NSX community here in the states. I told him to contact someone from Canada that was offering them for sale here on NSXPrime.
If anyone knows where or how to secure these prized cars and could help JR please contact him at 1-888-RAY-LAKS. It will help others that haven't had the opportunity to buy one as they don't offer them here in the states and it seems the seller of them in Canada won't ship directly to customers here.
If it wasn't for the good grace of a few Canadian NSX owners we wouldn't even know about these cool toys.
JR has helped us with information, good prices and FREE shipping so let's help him, help us again.

Cheers
nigel

My friend JR at Ray Laks Acura expressed interest in finding where he/they might be able to buy these cars as a dealer for the NSX community here in the states. I told him to contact someone from Canada that was offering them for sale here on NSXPrime.
If anyone knows where or how to secure these prized cars and could help JR please contact him at 1-888-RAY-LAKS. It will help others that haven't had the opportunity to buy one as they don't offer them here in the states and it seems the seller of them in Canada won't ship directly to customers here.
If it wasn't for the good grace of a few Canadian NSX owners we wouldn't even know about these cool toys.
JR has helped us with information, good prices and FREE shipping so let's help him, help us again.

Cheers
nigel

Hi Nigel,

Dave (Biobanker) is in the Bahamas right now and he has a few left at the group buy price. I think it's possible to get more, but I believe they would cost more $50-$75 more.

Does Ray Laks want 5 of these or 100? I think we can definitely help out, I'm just looking for a little more info.

Thanks for the reply. I'll let JR know to get in touch with you monday. I'm sure he'll want a fair quantity. Possibly 20 or more as they are a franchised Acura dealer in New York, for sale through Ray Laks Acura. This is purely as a service to the NSX owners here in the states to be able to get one. I saw that they were becoming a big seller through you guys and the end was near for the avialability and your time to deal with them.
Thanks again, i'm sure the U.S. owners appreciate it as well.
I'm sure Ray Laks,(JR) will let everyone know when and/or if they become avialable through NSXPrime.

Cheers
nigel

Sounds good. I'll pop by one of the shops tomorrow to see what the price of them are. As it stands we have 7 if we pool all of them.

Tytus and Gabe, your cars should be arriving to you shortly!

A few cars left - if anyone has interest, now is the time as we are going to shut this down for awhile to deal with other things.

Too bad theres no NA1 version. :frown:

rubbish! Paint one up (and post pics) but mod the helll out of the other one!

We still dont know what will happen with a greater voltage battery. Paint one red, the other yellow, put a smoking battery in the yellow one and, true to 1:1 scale NSXs, feel sorry for that poor red car.

Back