• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy - 1/10 scale RC NSX

Hi Guys,

Do to the popularity of the RC 2002 NSX-R, a few of your Canadian friends have arranged a group buy of the RC NSX. It's a quality piece, to 1/10 scale and will require a 7.2V RC battery which are readily available.

$75.00 + shipping.

There is a limitted supply, but we'll do our best to fill all the orders.

Attachments

• rc1.jpg
    rc1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 163
  • rc4.jpg
    rc4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 238
  • rc5.jpg
    rc5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 200
  • rc6.jpg
    rc6.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 205
  • rc2.jpg
    rc2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 131
I noticed from another post on the original offering of these cars that the box shows them having black, exterior rear view mirriors and none of the pictures of actual cars have them installed. Are they included in the kit or do you have to purchase them after market like the battery or are they just not there?

Cheers
nigel

I noticed from another post on the original offering of these cars that the box shows them having black, exterior rear view mirriors and none of the pictures of actual cars have them installed. Are they included in the kit or do you have to purchase them after market like the battery or are they just not there?

Cheers
nigel

As shown, they just clip on.

Attachments

• rc7.jpg
    rc7.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 129
Wow , what a deal!
If I didn't have one already , I would buy 2!

Last edited:
FYI - The cars are being sold at a minor profit as a fund raiser for the NSXCC, we haven't decided what to do with the $$$ yet, but it'll be for the community! :)

for clarification, this group buy is a small fundraiser for the NSX Club of Canada. We are making a few bucks on each - all proceeds go tp the Club (Canadas version of NSXCA) to assist us putting on events such as Est Fest (all NSXCA members are invited too.

Come to the CDN forum for info and register to [email protected]!

Hi, happened to be in the Detroit area last week, so I went over to Windsor and found that the Windsor area has a ton of these, something like 20 at the two Source stores in Devonshire Mall alone (minus the two that I had room for and brought back, they're actually fairly large, box and all, so two was my limit!). Anyway, pretty nice for the money and you could use any 7.2V battery pack that Tamiya RC 1/10 cars use, same connector. I'll be converting one of these to look like my green '94 with R hood and spoiler and the wheels on these cars look like they can unbolt and accept the Tamiya TE-37's that come with Tamiya RC NSX's (which I also just picked up for my full size NSX) so I don't think I could get much closer to an RC model of my car than this. Things to keep the spirit alive while I'm waiting for winter, snow and salt to end.

Had no choice as Source will not ship to the US. Where there's a will, there's a way and these were "sourced" through their website so I knew where they were. Just had to find a way to get there and the Detroit trip was a lucky fit. With the cheap dollar, I think we'll see more Canadians coming to shop in the US! Funny though, always easier to get into Canada than get back into the US, even with a passort. Try telling the authorities that the purpose of your visit is/was to go to a mall and buy an R/C model of your car.

I have shipped the first 5. There are still more available if you're interested.

That's Canadian dollars. Or, 300 U.S. dollars. :biggrin: (Revenge by you Canadians for years of jokes going the other way... :wink: )

Revenge is sweetah! Especially with all our Canadian brothers buying NSXs down there at bargain basement prices!!! We thought it fair to send some back. :biggrin:

Is that the only color available,
or are there other options as well?
Do let me know, as I am VERY interested :biggrin:

Send me a PM if you can.
Thank you :cool:

Is that the only color available,
or are there other options as well?
Do let me know, as I am VERY interested :biggrin:

Send me a PM if you can.
Thank you :cool:

Hi,
PM Sent! Only one colour available, but one new owner painted his and it turned out great!

I'm shipping some more out shortly.

If you contacted me, and want one, but haven't provided a shipping address, please do so soon. I intend on closing the group buy when I sell the next 3.

Thanks for your support guys!:smile:

Back