Greetings from France

Gorgeous car. Anymore pics you can share?

Steady,

Welcome to NSX Prime, great to have you on board. My welcome comes from Afghanistan. And no my car is not with me, my other vehicle that is in my avitar is with me. Glad to see that you got what looks like a very clean car. Be sure to upload some more pictures on the Gallery. Be sure to get different scenery in the background.

Welcome

Brad

welcome.. i found this site before i bought my car and i have found numerous useful information and yet more to come..

Nice Car, Looks like its in fine shape.

Enjoy!

goldNSX said:
Imst?:confused:

I was in Imst a couple of weeks ago with my NSX. Is Imst famous or something?

710 said:
Imst?:confused:

I was in Imst a couple of weeks ago with my NSX. Is Imst famous or something?

I was just asking myself if the story with the radar detector happened while the drive to Imst.

gheba_nsx said:
Ah ok between Liechtenstein and Austria, FAR away :D from the Swiss border... they are evil THAT FAR* east :) :) ;)
Yes they are. It costed me my radar detector and had to pay € 300 at once. The dude even had to wake up a superior to give me that fine. I thought that was it. But NO! A few weeks later I got a letter from the Swiss authorities. If I wanted to pay € 600 above the € 300 I already payed. If I didn't, I could see a 6 months jail when entering Swiss:eek: :mad:

Gerard van Santen said:
Yes they are. It costed me my radar detector and had to pay € 300 at once. The dude even had to wake up a superior to give me that fine. I thought that was it. But NO! A few weeks later I got a letter from the Swiss authorities. If I wanted to pay € 600 above the € 300 I already payed. If I didn't, I could see a 6 months jail when entering Swiss:eek: :mad:

Wow that's pretty heavy...

Gerard van Santen said:

Oh, sorry to hear this but that's how the authorities think they should persecute here, those bastards. :(

steady said:
hello to everybody!

here is a pic of my NSX.

Welcome from San Francisco USA :biggrin:

Congrats and your car looks very clean and well kept. nice find :smile:

Salut, François

Bienvenue! Si vous avez des questions je suis disponible a: "[email protected]"

Encore, bienvenue!

Philippe Bonneau

L'état de Nouveau Mexique
États-Unis

Back