Greetings from France

Hello and congrats to France. I didn't know anybody of France yet. Feel free to ask your questions. Have a look at the FAQ (first :)) too.

steady said:
Hi,

I am an owner of NSX 1992 black. I'm really lucky to find this site cause I've got a lot of questions to ask about my car. :smile:

Welcome. Just make sure you do searches first or else the Forum Nazis will hang you. :smile:

Welcome / Bonjours!!

This certainly is a great forum with a lot of very helpful and willing people!! I'm curious as too how many NSX's you think there are in France and what are prices like??

welcome from Belgium!

MvM said:
Is it just me or is it true that more and more European NSX-drivers are coming out of the woodwork recently ??? :smile:

They maybe improved their english. :tongue: :D

Welcome and many congratulations to you!!!!

Me and Gerard (van Santen) have been in France with our NSX's on numerous trips.
We always found that the french are very font of our NSX's.
More then in any country we have been in Europe.

Worst was Liechtenstein, what a total and complete morons.

Gerard van Santen said:
I have to much emotions with this event :mad:
Perhaps Michel (DutchBlackNSX) can answer your question:wink:

Gimme a break :tongue:
Getting into this story will surely get me banned from the nsxprime forums for life :eek: , and since i just contributed, i have no intention to :redface:

DutchBlackNsx said:
Gimme a break :tongue:
Getting into this story will surely get me banned from the nsxprime forums for life :eek: , and since i just contributed, i have no intention to :redface:

This just gets me even more interested in what...:tongue: :) Or is it just like 'curiosity kills the cat'? :)

Back to the topic: Nice one! Do you leave her stock or are you planning on some slight/heavy mods?

goldNSX said:
This just gets me even more interested in what...:tongue: :) Or is it just like 'curiosity kills the cat'? :)

Back to the topic: Nice one! Do you leave her stock or are you planning on some slight/heavy mods?

Try this:

Get a radar detector, and drive upto the bordercrossing between Liechtenstein and Austria. Then try to spot the old dude, and show your radardetector.
You cant mis him, he's the guy who's wearing a 1940 SS nazi uniform.

What an idiot.

After your encounter with this complete an utter ***** drive upto the Austrians and have a good laugh about it....lol...
For some reason they knew exactly what has been going on. Felt like we went back 70 years in time.

I've been at tensile bordercrossings in the middle-east which where more friendly then this.

What a day that was....

Back