Green my azz Honda read this!

Right here Honda!

"We’re told the project has caused controversy at Toyota. The LF-A certainly doesn’t fit with the company’s desire to be viewed as a green automaker. And it seems awfully sporty for conservative Toyota. However, a company engineer confirmed two years ago at the Geneva show that the carbon-fiber structure of the LF-A could be easily adapted to house an electric motor and perhaps even a gasoline-hybrid drivetrain. LF-Ah, anyone?"

Now bring that V10 back:mad:

Full article
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/car/09q3/we_drive_a_race-prepped_2011_lexus_lf-a-preview

If the NSX didn't sell at 90k, I wonder how this one will do at 250k.

It looks promising. Hope they don't pull a Honda and just let it wilt for the next 15 years.

Sounds like a great car. Keep the V10 and offer a hybrid version.

I doubt the $250K price tag will happen. If it does, only a few handfuls will buy it.

Sounds like a great car. Keep the V10 and offer a hybrid version.

I doubt the $250K price tag will happen. If it does, only a few handfuls will buy it.

The price will be at least 250K and only a handfull will be built according to my sources .:wink:

Why would anyone buy a Lexus for $250K. I don't get it.

Maybe same people who paid over $60k for a Honda. I mean it will have 599 beating performance w/o all the extra maintenance. If I could afford it I'd get it since Honda isn't doing anything anymore.

Back