"GREATER Sacto" extends club meeting invites

In an effort to be more inclusive and responsive to our ever growing geographic spread with new members attending our events and club meetings on more regular basis, we have embarked on hosting our club meetings further out from the Sacramento area.

With the new addition of Armando (from the South), Lito (from the West) and Rob (from the East), our thoughts are as follows:

A tentatively 8/22 meeting in Stockton coordinated by Steve Ghent, our new VP of the club, at:

Dave Wong's Restaurant
2828 West March Lane
Stockton, Ca 95219

We would like to invite all those in the East Bay, Tracy, Lodi, Manteca, Modesto and even Merced to make an effort. Yes it is a Tuesday but if there is big interest we can move it to a Saturday. So please share thoughts if you will have a firm commitment to attend on a given day.

-----

A tentative social meeting on 8/19 anywhere from Walnut Creek up to Fairfield, coordinated by Lito. We have a few thoughts starting with these, they are also being viewed as potential evaluations for our Christmas Party especially if the Bay area want to join our annual festivities:

Blue Frog
Vic Stewart's
Bing Crosby
Ruth Chris

We are aware that this date might conflict with some track events, or other schedules hosted by Bay area folks, but we have learned that starting the selection process for the Christmas party early is a must to secure dates/locations.

-------------

We are also considering a wine tasting trip in the foothills - Amador County.

If you have other thoughts, by all means share your views either in here or in private to me, Steve (SMGNSX), Lito (LitoG), or Tom (TK).

Hrant Kouyoumdjian. NSX-T 98
NSXCA Sacramento Chapter, Member #495
President

Last edited:
August 19th Saturday 6pm.

Come join us for some Fine Dinning, we wash and polish our NSX by hand weekly, time to take our polished automobiles to an Up Class location. :smile:

Duck Club restaurant…..at the 5 Star Awarded Lafayette Park Hotel and Spa. 3287 Mount Diablo Boulevard, Lafayette, CA 94549 (925) 283-7108

Located off the 24 fWY / 680 FWY.

East of Berkley, boarders Lafayette and Walnut Creek.

Dinner reservations for up to 15 made spots. Depending on when and how soon this list fills up, if we need more, I will call the restaurant.

1) Lito G
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

The menu to me looks like a French base with some Asian / Italian flare…with top quality meats and seafood.

Entree Price range are $25-$36

Some items on the menus

Dungeness crab and Rock Shrimp Cake

Maine Lobster Salad

Lamb Chops, Mascarpone Polenta Cake Baby Carrots, Cherry Zinfandel Sauce, Pistachio Oil

Coriander Dusted Chilean Sea Bass, Sautéed Garlic Spinach, Thai Cucumber Salad, ginger Sushi Rise, Sweet Chili Beurre Blanc

Roasted maple leaf Farm Duck, Crispy Potato Chive Pancakes, Sautéed Garlic Arugula, Cherry Compote

Gorgonzola Crusted Tenderloin of Beef, Certified Angus Beef, Lobster Mashed Potatoes, Pomegranate Merlot Reduction

Pan Roasted Porcini Chicken, Potato Puree, Artichokes, Asparagus, Chestnuts, Porcini Glaze

Attachments

• hotel.jpg
    hotel.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Lafayette Park Hotel.jpg
    Lafayette Park Hotel.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 49
  • Lafayette Park Hotel...jpg
    Lafayette Park Hotel...jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Count me in +1. I haven't waxed the car in well over a year, but I hope I qualify anyway. :)

I can probably arrange an NSX memorabilia viewing for attendees either before or after dinner, and I have quite a few Tour de California photos if anyone is interested in them.

If anybody decides to stay overnight in the area, Priceline will give you the 4-star Renaissance Club Sport for a $61 bid ($70 total). That's an amazing deal.

myf16 said:
Count me in +1. I haven't waxed the car in well over a year, but I hope I qualify anyway. :)

I can probably arrange an NSX memorabilia viewing for attendees either before or after dinner, and I have quite a few Tour de California photos if anyone is interested in them.

If anybody decides to stay overnight in the area, Priceline will give you the 4-star Renaissance Club Sport for a $61 bid ($70 total). That's an amazing deal.

Awesome myf16, I would like to see what photos you have...

speaking of Photos, I am putting together a Photo Shoot at the Hotel, I have a photographer with a DSLR, and now waiting for approval for hotel manager to find spot for photos with our NSX, a group photo, and if time permitted, individual photos

1) Lito G
2) myf16
3)myf16 guest
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
9) nsxnut - Don ?
10) Hrant
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
Hrant said:
1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
9) nsxnut - Don
10) Hrant
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Not so fast. As I said. I may be out of town at that time and I need to check with the wife.

You can put me down as a maybe. Yes I would like to go if I can.

As far as the "Tougue" I have no idea what you are talking about....

Later,
Don

nsxnut said:
Not so fast. As I said. I may be out of town at that time and I need to check with the wife.

Later,
Don

Hey butthead,

You say you have no idea about the "tounge" waite until it takes up your whole driveway

Steve

nsxnut said:

Later,
Don

to late, we like to be fast. like that :biggrin: ......................ok, I understand, if you can't go, just have your wife drive your NSX and come, I will have her sit next to Steve....:rolleyes:

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
9) nsxnut - Don ?
10) Hrant
11) Tom K
12) Siew Pheng
13)
14)
15)

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
9) SMGNSX - Julie (maybe)
10) nsxnut - Don T (maybe
11) nsxnut - Linda (maybe)
12) Siew Pheng
13) Tom K
14) Hrant
15)

SMGNSX said:
1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
12) Siew Pheng
13) Tom K
14) Hrant
15)

If Linda is there Julie has to show as well.. That way they can talk shit about there spouses!

I'll bug Linda tonight and try and pin her down.

Later,
Don

Only a few more days left. Let Lito know if you are still planning to attend so he has the right reservations.

This is a great occasion to take the wife/SO out without focusing too much on your ego or the NSX ........ LOL!

SMGNSX said:
1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
12) Siew Pheng
13) Tom K
14) Hrant
15)

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
12) Siew Pheng
13) Tom K
14) Hrant
15) Aaron Photo guy + future NSX owner (hes shopping)

Final Call

Confirmed 15 spots for dinner this Saturday. we will be in a private room, unless we have last minute additions, I don't need to ask for more seats.

This will be a very nice dinner party and with great food and great company.

CHANGE of PLANS on photo shoot, well, I had an official block time frame permitted, but now got bumped off due to a wedding party at 3 pm. (they are paying more $)

But I am still going to attempt it anyway, I figure this……..if you were planning on coming, come....we will shoot the pics, I will have to tip the bell man well...and for those to show up, I will buy drinks. I will be there before 3 pm.

If you need to contact me, please call me on my cell 707 208 0261

we will also have some nice photos to look at. I will bring some large pictures from NSXPO 05 drive to Prescot AZ with the 100 something NSX's driving the switch backs roads.

Thanks
Lito Gonzales

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
12) Siew Pheng
13) Tom K
14) Hrant

Some items on the menus

Maine Lobster Salad

Lamb Chops, Mascarpone Polenta Cake Baby Carrots, Cherry Zinfandel Sauce, Pistachio Oil

Coriander Dusted Chilean Sea Bass, Sautéed Garlic Spinach, Thai Cucumber Salad, ginger Sushi Rise, Sweet Chili Beurre Blanc

Roasted maple leaf Farm Duck, Crispy Potato Chive Pancakes, Sautéed Garlic Arugula, Cherry Compote

Gorgonzola Crusted Tenderloin of Beef, Certified Angus Beef, Lobster Mashed Potatoes, Pomegranate Merlot Reduction

Pan Roasted Porcini Chicken, Potato Puree, Artichokes, Asparagus, Chestnuts, Porcini Glaze

litoG said:
Final Call

Confirmed 15 spots for dinner this Saturday. we will be in a private room, unless we have last minute additions, I don't need to ask for more seats.

This will be a very nice dinner party and with great food and great company.

CHANGE of PLANS on photo shoot, well, I had an official block time frame permitted, but now got bumped off due to a wedding party at 3 pm. (they are paying more $)

But I am still going to attempt it anyway, I figure this……..if you were planning on coming, come....we will shoot the pics, I will have to tip the bell man well...and for those to show up, I will buy drinks. I will be there before 3 pm.

If you need to contact me, please call me on my cell 707 208 0261

we will also have some nice photos to look at. I will bring some large pictures from NSXPO 05 drive to Prescot AZ with the 100 something NSX's driving the switch backs roads.

Thanks
Lito Gonzales

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
9)
10)
11)
12) Siew Pheng
13) Tom K
14) Hrant

Some items on the menus

Maine Lobster Salad

Wow,

I hope they can fix A good Burger and Frys

Nothing was said about a day or lunch event or to show up 3 hours early for dinner for a picture! You need to take pictures around 5:00 to 5:30 when everyone is there, as it will be busy with the wedding any time before that JMO.

See you around 5:00ish

Steve

Last edited:
SMGNSX said:
Wow,

I hope they can fix A good Burger and Frys

See you there solo about 5:00 - 5:30

Steve

for you Steve, I will ask the Chef for special request :smile: see ya then

WE have THREE spots available for some fine dining.

updated list

1) Lito G
2) myf16 - Keith
3) myf16 guest
4) racerex - Bill
5) racerx guest
6) Calvin
7) Calvin guest
8) SMGNSX - Steve
9) Siew Pheng
10) Tom K
11) Hrant
12) Aaron Photo guy + future NSX owner (hes shopping)
13) Karl Lichty
14)
15)

Lito et al:

Dinner at the Duck Club was the restaurant that my wife and I went to for one of our first dates. Very nice atmosphere and food... I don't think you guys will be disappointed.

A previous family commitment keeps me from joining you this time around, but keep us posted of any further events down the road. It'd be great talking with a group of track junkies over a nice dinner! :biggrin:

Charles

rowr said:
Lito et al:

Dinner at the Duck Club was the restaurant that my wife and I went to for one of our first dates. Very nice atmosphere and food... I don't think you guys will be disappointed.

A previous family commitment keeps me from joining you this time around, but keep us posted of any further events down the road. It'd be great talking with a group of track junkies over a nice dinner! :biggrin:

Charles

sure thing Charles, next time.

I will help do more meets in our area, I have a buddy that owns a mechanic shop in WC and has a NSX also..(he may come to this dinner, he is checking with wife)...I will push him on doing some meets involved with tech stuff also.

but the fine dining meets I will do more of, we can talk about track and our NSX but also enjoy great food.

later
Lito

Back