Got the guts and skills to race a Supra on TV?

I really wish I could do this guys but there just is not enough prep time to make this event.. car has had ZERO track or test time, im not gonna go in blindly to an event like this. Besides.. me & curtis are going head-to-head in a private thing we are setting up & there will be footage from that.

cody go for it & represent us well!! :)

I need confirmation from forumwars if I'm going to be allowed to run the car without a cage.

Also, I need to be sure that I will have a match up after hauling the rig 1500 miles one way.

Nils, if you want it, go ahead. It sounds like timelines are against you though.

We race with Curtis quite a bit, our co-driver Matt Andrews drives for him, and our Aero Engineer Andrew helped develop the car over the past 5 years. In addition, Nils is good friends with Curtis as well:) So we all know our cars very well. That would be the best match up, and I believe they plan on shooting a video in the future as well showcasing both cars.

Both cars run a similar time at Buttonwillow, 1/4 mile times I am not sure of but Nils car runs 11.2's@136mph all day long. Typically, the NSX is on par with the supra at about 100hp less.

It would be a hell of a match up but the time line looks pretty aggressive.

136 MPH !!! What is his RWHP level ?

Were you able to find a suitable matchup Cody? The event is going on this weekend.

Back