Got my power steering back!

After years of getting a workout from driving my Nsx I finally got around to fixing the Eps module.
Just wanted to say thanks to Larry B for letting me know how to find the error code And Brian for a quick turnaround and fix of the module
Pretty easy do it yourself, even for a guy that usually turns a 10 min job into an hour and 1/2
This NSX community is great and one of the reasons I bought an Nsx instead of a Ferrari!
I've been a member on prime since 2000 Just cant get into my account

Paul M aka PAUL MM

95 CTSC NSX-T

Congrats my friend. I was so happy the day my eps light didnt come on immediatey. With you driving your car for so long without power steering, I'm certain that your NSX needs it's power steering rack internals refurbished. If you're willing to enterain the idea, feel freet to give me a call. Most owners dont have a clue about just how good the EPS system is on the NSX. If you didnt buy it new, chances are, you have no idea just how good these cars are. With my service, the road feedback, the handling, and the steering responsiveness is back. If I can help, please let me konw.

Back