Got my NSX YAY !!!! Australia

Interesting, I was in Perth WA last December for the month (on vacation), I did not see any NSX. I did see one for sale in the Newspaper a 1991, for $85K AU.

Hopefully, on my next visit, I'll see a couple of NSX's...lot's of GTR & Supra thou.

Bram

goog on ya mate,::biggrin: enjoy the ride and dont forget to dump the friken thing so low, low enough to scrape all the horse shit on the roads.:biggrin: I got mine about 7 months ago and I love it, and having one in WA gets so much atention.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the car. It looks great! I like the wheels too.

You were asking about mods for the intake.

If you drive alot of dusty roads, Id stick with a paper filter for best protection for the engine. You can install a intake scoop for more intake sound at downforce. There are alot of threads on intakes. Do a search and spend some time reading. Most owners are running stock intake with a uni filter from Comptech. I choose to keep stock paper filter.

Cheers!

Dennis

Interesting, I was in Perth WA last December for the month (on vacation), I did see any NSX. I did see one for sale in the Newspaper a 1991, for $85K AU.

Hopefully, on my next visit, I'll see a couple of NSX's...lot's of GTR & Supra thou.

Bram

The only one you saw its mine now, i bought it in february for $70AU,after negotiating with the guy for two days. It was the only nsx for sale in western australia. And i had to have it coz it was manual too. the guy that sold it to me had another nsx-yellow authomatic, and now there is only one for sale for $85AU, and they are about the only nsx`s i have seen in western australia in my 16 years living here. But i would like to see more.

I had sold my Z na too. I miss it sometimes. Collegeboy, your Z is really nice.

Yeah what is the deal with that , they told me this model does not have power steer :confused: :confused:
From What I believe it doesn't('91 5speed). But Sweetchuck..you won't miss it. I used to have a '91 and aside from me parking and having to crank the wheel at low speeds(i'm asian and only weigh 140lbs with puny arms), I really LOVE the car at highway speeds. The manual steering gives you precise feel of the road/car, and this is where the enjoyment begins! If you are not used to manual steeing before, and if u ever do take it to the edge, becareful of the steering wheel "snapping" back to counter-steer the slide. Rem, your steering wheel is in direct contact on the road with no help in between. Congrats! I want to visit Aussie!

Cool, on my next visit, I'll make sure that I get intouch with you.

Bram

The only one you saw its mine now, i bought it in february for $70AU,after negotiating with the guy for two days. It was the only nsx for sale in western australia. And i had to have it coz it was manual too. the guy that sold it to me had another nsx-yellow authomatic, and now there is only one for sale for $85AU, and they are about the only nsx`s i have seen in western australia in my 16 years living here. But i would like to see more.

Back