Got my NSX YAY !!!! Australia

Signed the papers today , and take delivery this week , Oh I can't wait :biggrin:
The car is a 91 Auto with 61000 kms on the clock , and very very tidy .
The only beef I have with it is the non power steer may take some getting used to and its an auto , but it still went really well and a pleasure to drive . How hard is it to convert to electric steering and a manual box ???
I had to get the Auto as it was the only one I could afford and manuals are rare as rocking horse crap in Australia , so I took the plunge , somehow I think I won't regret it ,The pictures make it look a bit orange but its not . I traded my Z in and got a good price too :biggrin:
Look at my mournfull dad in the picture near the Z , He loved the Z so much , he will get over it :rolleyes:

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

DSCF0377.jpg

"rare as rocking horse crap". That's a new one.

It does look very orange except in the last photo but it looks very good regardless. Interesting FMIC on the Z. The z is one of the few cars that is aa difficult to work on as the NSX along with having expensive parts. Finding a proper NSX tech is also important like finding a good Z tech unless you work on the car yourself. Enjoy the car.

"rare as rocking horse crap". That's a new one.

It does look very orange except in the last photo but it looks very good regardless. Interesting FMIC on the Z. The z is one of the few cars that is aa difficult to work on as the NSX along with having expensive parts. Finding a proper NSX tech is also important like finding a good Z tech unless you work on the car yourself. Enjoy the car.

It looks orange cos of the poor quality camera .. That not fmic on the z that is oil coolers , it has Huge SMIC's

I will be doing all my own work on the NSX as I did with the Z . Was a bit of a nightmare the Zed was :frown:

goog on ya mate,::biggrin: enjoy the ride and dont forget to dump the friken thing so low, low enough to scrape all the horse shit on the roads.:biggrin: I got mine about 7 months ago and I love it, and having one in WA gets so much atention.

It looks orange cos of the poor quality camera .. That not fmic on the z that is oil coolers , it has Huge SMIC's

I will be doing all my own work on the NSX as I did with the Z . Was a bit of a nightmare the Zed was :frown:

Bah..the Z isn't that hard to work on...and I should know..trust me :).....

zupdateseats2.jpg

dirtyz1.jpg

dirtyz2.jpg

enginebay3.jpg

Haha..always looking for excuses to post pictures of my Z :) Anyways, as for the NSX...nice purchase man. You will love it as they really are fun cars to drive. I do miss mine at times, but will find a newer 02' black one in the near future =) keep us all posted on your car, and good luck with your swaps.

Congratulations on getting the Japanese supercar. Btw the powersteering is not working? Also do download the NSX repair manual on this site and do the T-belt service if it not done yet. Enjoy in good health.:smile:

Congratulations SweetChucK!

I have a 95 red/tan auto, and at times I wished I had purchased a manual, but more often than not, I'm glad that I have an auto (Los Angeles Traffic). So, give the car a chance, you will find the auto not that much of a sacrifice.

Have fun!

Mario

goog on ya mate,::biggrin: enjoy the ride and dont forget to dump the friken thing so low, low enough to scrape all the horse shit on the roads.:biggrin: I got mine about 7 months ago and I love it, and having one in WA gets so much atention.

I noticed your comment, then realized you meant Western Australia. I'm in Washington State (USA), and "WA" is our state postal abbreviation. The statement is still applicable here, as there aren't many NSX's on the road in my neck of the woods either. Haven't seen a single one since I bought mine. Feeling kinda lonely. :biggrin:

Signed the papers today , and take delivery this week , Oh I can't wait :biggrin: [/IMG]

Very nice ride. Looks just like mine except for the black top.

What wheels are those? I like the style.

I always thought 91 auto model have power steeering. Only the manual 91 does not have one. Mine is an automatic and also 91 model and it has power steering as all the automatic NSX here in Brunei.
Yeah what is the deal with that , they told me this model does not have power steer :confused: :confused:

looks like it came with SSR wheels already? and is that a RSR quad tip exhaust?

Not sure about the exhaust , is has a modification plate on it stating the exhaust is not stock , What is the stock ECU for the NSX , I think mine may have an aftermarket one fitted ???

Last edited:
yeah congrats on your new ride, but I feel strange how come your NSX hasn't got power steering coz I'm quite sure all auto NSX has got power steering even my friend one has got power steering and its 91 model too

I was under the impression that 91-94 NSX have no powersteering! All these guys sayin they do I am noticing have Euro Spec cars, that must have something to do with it.

I was under the impression that 91-94 NSX have no powersteering! All these guys sayin they do I am noticing have Euro Spec cars, that must have something to do with it.

If you bought the automatic transmission NSX you always received the power steering standard. If you bought the manual transmission NSX in '91-'94 you had the manual steering. My '91 NSX (automatic) has power steering (EPS), and my '94 NSX (manual) has the standard non-power manual steering.

If you bought the automatic transmission NSX you always received the power steering standard. If you bought the manual transmission NSX in '91-'94 you had the manual steering. My '91 NSX (automatic) has power steering (EPS), and my '94 NSX (manual) has the standard non-power manual steering.

That explains it... Thank you for clearing it out...

Nice Ride Mate!!:cool: Relative to the power steering (assuming it does have same), check if any codes have been set in the computer, as our 96 automatic had the ignition switch acting up, which set a code which disabled the powersteering at the same time!:eek: However,it did display the PS light on the dash,at that point. When we replaced the switch and cleared the code, the powersteering came back to work!! Just a thought.:wink:

OK, Thnx, that make sense.
Shouldn't his Auto have PS then?

Back