Got a new ride

Man, this thing is smokin' fast. Quickstep.

Specialized Tarmac Expert.

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice! Im thinking of going the pedal power route. I'm only about 10-11 miles from my work. But because of the actual location, there is no direct route. Hence a bike ride would be closer to about 16-17 miles one way. Stupid mountain between my office and house lol. :mad: Gonna try for once a week and see how it goes. But have to get my bike back in riding condition first.

It'll probably improve your lap times at mosport!:rolleyes:

Biobanker,

I was reading the reviews on the Tarmac and it looks to be the ride to have!

Question for you...my GF and I are thinking of moving back to Toronto in a few years and I need to join a regular riding group (this is one of the many factors making me miss home). Are there good road groups to ride with during the week and weekends?

Back home in Edmonton I previously rode with Cycle Logic on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays...

Here's my CF Scott CR1 Team with full Ultegra and Kysrium wheelset...goes like snot too! Go Cadel Evans!

S2000Hitch001.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah....but if you're gonna have two wheels it should make at least half as much power as your car:cool:

Attachments

• acusuzi-1.jpg
    acusuzi-1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 37
Jett - I hate to say this but there are big rides everyday here. On the weekends it is crazy - you will have a few different rides each day to choose from. Some have 100+ riders out.

Wiki Toronto Donut Ride

My current rides... Scott Addict with Sram Red ..13 3/4 pounds ride ready!jeff

Attachments

• PeeBoy-Gone-Cycling.gif
    PeeBoy-Gone-Cycling.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01290.jpg
    DSC01290.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 28
Jett - I hate to say this but there are big rides everyday here. On the weekends it is crazy - you will have a few different rides each day to choose from. Some have 100+ riders out.

Wiki Toronto Donut Ride

Are you serious? Excellent! Here in Dubai we have rides happening on Sunday evenings, Tuesday evenings, and Friday mornings (our weekend is Friday Saturday). But...its now our winter (summer temps are now above +44C daily) and its just too uncomfortable to ride.

What I dislike about the rides we have here is the flat terrain and reckless drivers who do not give a _____ about cyclists (we've had two killed in 3 years).

I'm looking forward to are large group rides when I return to Canada!

Back