Good Restaurants

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for a good restaurant to eat it here in Orange County, preferably near Irvine. I've already made reservations at Roy's in Newport, but they are not until 9pm and that's kinda late. Cheesecake Factory doesn't take reservations and I can't think of any other place to go. Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

Try Orange Hill in Orange on Chapman. That's considered one of the most romantic restaurants in SoCal.

Houstons is good for meat eaters, they have one off Jamboree. You got your choice of Yardhouses in Irvine, Long Beach, and Newport, decent food, better beer.

Checkout citysearch.com for some other helpful reviews. Another good site is http://www.letseatoc.com/

Enjoy!

Five Feet- Laguna Beach, Flemings-Newport Beach, Oysters-CDM, Opah-Aliso Viejo, L'hirondelle-SJC, The Ritz-Newport Beach. You didn't what you were in the mood for or if it was a special event. You also might want to stop for a drink and enjoy the scene at The View atop the Newport Marriott. The best coastline view in OC! They are going to close it July 5th and convert it to rooms :mad: Have a great evening!

Congrats!!!

Try McCormick & Schmick's seafood restaurant - highly recommended, and very close to John Wayne airport.

website

Also, if you like Japanese, my favorite sushi joint in Irvine is Koto's.

Koto Restaurant, 4300 Von Karman Av Newport Beach, CA 92660

Try them to see if you can get a decent reservation if you like Japanese food.

Enjoy!!!

So are we all invited to or what? :D

Hahaha...of course! ;) :p

Commencement is at 4pm tomorrow then din din with family. :)

My mom is throwing me a party back home where I am from and I am throwing a separate party at my new place when I move in. :D

MsKadyB said:
Hahaha...of course! ;) :p

Commencement is at 4pm tomorrow then din din with family. :)

My mom is throwing me a party back home where I am from and I am throwing a separate party at my new place when I move in. :D

Lets gather all the NSX's in Southern Cal and crash MsKady's Graduation Party :D :D

If the parking lot was full of NSX's, I wouldn't really consider that "crashing" her party. If it were my party, I would consider it a present of some sort. Especially if someone wanted to "gift" me one of their cars!:p

Yeh, I think you opened the door on this one. You are going to have to get quite a few RSVP's from everyone.:)

Creepy people online? Hmmm... never heard of it!

Besides I think it's a rule or something that anyone who has an NSX or is a fan can't be creepy. If they come in here and start acting all weird, they get moved to the Ford Mustang forums. I swear I read that somewhere. Maybe it's in the FAQ?

Back