• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good clean fun!

Guys,

Anyone want to come "assist" me with a coolant tank switch on Sunday? It should be in by Friday. Switching it out on my buddies X I brought to Cars and Coffee. If it comes in earlier we could do it before Cars and Coffee if your free. I know its an easy job, but I'll bring beer...:biggrin:

Just let me know. Feel free to text/call/PM. Ko Neee Cheee Waaa, Chris!:biggrin:

By the way, it would be in Anthem CC...

Last edited:
Did you buy the oem? i did mine a year ago. KO NEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHU WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:biggrin:

Ha!

Nope, Dali black powder coat, cylinder style. Didn't have the forethought about a viewing window for the level of coolant...

Oh well, nice looking piece. What are you up to tomorrow (Friday)? An afternoon job??? :biggrin:

Ha!

Nope, Dali black powder coat, cylinder style. Didn't have the forethought about a viewing window for the level of coolant...

Oh well, nice looking piece. What are you up to tomorrow (Friday)? An afternoon job??? :biggrin:

Sorry i was at the convention center working and came home late. I am free today though

Done, my friend! It looks great. Saw Bill at Cars and Coffee today. I actually cleaned the X as well. It was in bad need.

Where were you? Sleeping I assume after a long day at work...

Back