Go Pats!!!

That was an epic failure... we played like shit, we blew so many opportunities and Manning's escape... WTF was that?!?!? That was just amateur hour.

Really? I thought it was pretty good. Go Giants.:tongue:

Come on guys, every team videotapes. Thyey just tried to make an example out of the pats is all. They won 18 games because they were good not because of some "videotape" of something anyone can see with their own eyes anyway.

That was an epic failure... we played like shit, we blew so many opportunities and Manning's escape... WTF was that?!?!? That was just amateur hour.

I agree! But what I dont understand is when the Pats try to pass the ball at fourth down within 30 yards of Giants territory. The should have tried for the field goal for 3 points...they we're leading 7 - 3 at that time. What a stupid play! :mad:

Congratulations to the Giants. They were clearly the better team on that particular day.

The fans in New England still have recent memories of winning three times in the past few years (as well as the two Red Sox championships). It's nice to see someone else get a chance to see their team win.

Back