Go Kart Get Together?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red
  • Start date Start date

Red

Legendary Member
How about a get together for a Sunday afternoon of Karting?

If we can get enough people we can close down the track so its just us. I'll invite some of my friends who are driving instructors and racers to help us get better.

Who likes a Sunday afternoon/evening?

Who prefers a weekday eveing?

Who's coming?

I can probably make it out for Sunday. Did you say you're good friends with the owner? I guess this means we don't have to pay, right? I'll bring my own 114 octane race fuel and daria has a "special" tool to make his kart go faster ;-) Which facility is it?...Formula Kartways in Brampton (410/Steeles)??

Let us know where and when. Sounds like fun!

GreatWhiteNorth said:
I can probably make it out for Sunday. ...

You guys MUST watch out for Rui - he has a tendancy to not watch his blind sposts and that always ends up putting the other drivers into the tire walls! Bring your steel studded elbow pads and let him have it

Daria said:
You guys MUST watch out for Rui - he has a tendancy to not watch his blind sposts and that always ends up putting the other drivers into the tire walls! Bring your steel studded elbow pads and let him have it

I know firsthand :p Rui you aren't allowed to ride my go-kart!! j/k

Okay seriously Stu I am interested as well, the only Sunday I am not avail in the near future is May 21 as I'll be in Buenos Aires

I can probably locate some extra people if needed as well that are experenced Karters

joel

I'd like to come out for that ! How old do you have to be ? I have 20 year old and 12 year old Son. Would that work ? When, where and how much !
Thx

Back